Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Merchant
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be buying a Spanish-language version of Espana 1936. and I wanted to know how much of it I will need paste-ups for, other than the rules. Obviously, having this particular game in Spnish adds a lot of verisimilitude, but I wouldn't want potential opponents to be at a loss because of the board or components. I want them to be at a loss through my strategery!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb

The rules PDF is available in English.
The counters are language neutral.
The cards have the event text in Spanish that can be translated once a number of key words are known.
The map is language neutral, the naval areas are not in the Spanish edition because the naval game is an add-on, while it is included in the English edition.

Note: After comparing the Spanish language vassal module to the English language game, there are more differences than just the Naval game, the cards are slightly changed/improved and there are more of them.

To be honest, get the English edition, it has more cards, includes the naval game and the game has enough flavour as it is.

Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Manti
United States
Plover
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
Can the English version of the game be played with the current Vassal module(s)?
If so, does someone have a cribsheet or instructions on how that is done?
Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.