4 Posts

Dungeon Twister: Fire and Water» Forums » General

Subject: I have a question about the Courtesant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
What is she good for if the rules say you cannot attack her with combat, fireball, or the dragon's fire breath. How can she be killed? she's useless to the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff H
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
U.S. 95th Infantry Division - The Iron Men of Metz
mbmbmbmbmb
Useless... I beg to differ. She is actually one of the more powerful characters.

Place her near to your opponent's starting line to take control of a gear, grab a powerful object, or block your opponent's movement. You may even get a VP for having her escape. The only thing your opponent can do to hurt her is push her into the fire (or a trap) or charm her under some falling rocks -- and he'll probably have a better target for those.

Geoff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
gheintze wrote:
The only thing your opponent can do to hurt her is push her into the fire (or a trap) or charm her under some falling rocks -- and he'll probably have a better target for those.

Geoff

I disagree.

There are few better targets for these items than the Courtesan.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgamefreak2geek wrote:
What is she good for if the rules say you cannot attack her with combat, fireball, or the dragon's fire breath. How can she be killed? she's useless to the game

You need to start exploring some non-combat aspects of this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.