Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Fortner
United States
Fuquay-Varina
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just received my copy and I'm very excited to play this weekend when some friends are coming over. Of all the componets though, the ship cards seem to be a potential weak link - unless I can get them protected somehow.

I realize one won't be shuffling them but they will certainly be handled frequently and they seem really thin to me - I wish they would have been a bit thicker and more robust. Given that they are 4.25" by 3" (109mm x 76mm) has anyone found a method to sleeve or otherwise protect the ship cards?

I'd appreciate your suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef D
United States
US Armed Forces - Americas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used extra Dixit sleeves I bought from TBG_shop on eBay. I had to trim one end but they work great. Nice sleeves to boot. I think you can also use the Mayday Games sleeves designed for Dixit. You will probably have to trim those as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Paladin

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait till you start playing, and then, when you want to load/hide smaller ships inside larger ships, you'll be glad the cards are so thin.

Also, I am concerened the glare will make it hard to see the to-hit graph.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.