Jaime Lawrence
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
Jingle Bells, Cthanta Smells, I will kick his ass
badge
Because I am an awesome Crab with style, charm and class, oh!
mbmb
Mine just arrived in the mail and it's every bit as beautiful as Todd's pictures suggested - perhaps even moreso. The quality of the card box, the scroll, the booklet and especially the gorgeous, gorgeous deck dividers is amazing.

Thanks AEG, you're keeping this Crab very busy for the rest of the evening...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thumbsup Congratulations... it looks awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff slaga
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm new to the game so: what exactly is Forgotten Legacy? Does it expand Celestial AND carry over to the upcoming Edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessey
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
I also purchased this and do not know what to do with it!
badge
I purchased this and do not know what to do with it!
mbmbmbmbmb
jmagi wrote:
I'm new to the game so: what exactly is Forgotten Legacy? Does it expand Celestial AND carry over to the upcoming Edition?

Yup, it does both of those things -- it's also a Direct to Player set - which means when you order it you receive (in addition to the fancy box, and a story book) a playset of all (90?) cards in the set.

I'll admit, I bought it for the box - I'm a real sucker for boxes. I've always thought box making companies were nice to include board games as free bonuses for purchasing the boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.