Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, I'm new to boardgamegeek.com and first and foremost want to say thanks to everyone for all the great posts and available wisdom!

I've been reading a lot of threads on this site lately as I am entering a difficult phase in inventing a Board Game from start to finish.

I have spent 2-6 hours every day for the past year designing and illustrating a Board Game. I have play tested the game every Wednesday night for over six months with over 30 different players. It has been through many revisions large and small and is now on its way to GEN CON!!

I'm so excited and wanted to share this positive energy with everyone!
This will be my wife and I's first time to Gen Con and we're so excited!

Please stop by my website to learn about my game Lords, Ladies & Lizards.
www.gamelyngames.com
We have an event registered with Gen Con for Saturday Aug 6, 11 AM. If you are interested please sign up!!

Any advice on how to prepare and pitch new game submissions at Gen Con would be most appreciated. Thanks again and remember to always have a great day! It's a choice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Richter
United States
Springfield
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there. Happy to demo it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1st Good Luck with your game it looks interesting, a little to long for me though.

2nd I read your write up on it and you had me till

Throughout the adventure Players will have to get up and Act out medieval fantasy terms.

I like the idea of it though.

3nd - I would think playing it in the open game rooms doing demo's would work, and the Game Library, get a library pass and play it as a demo as much as you can there.

Good Luck, it is a beautiful looking game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic Tim, I hope to meet you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam B.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hendal wrote:
3nd - I would think playing it in the open game rooms doing demo's would work, and the Game Library, get a library pass and play it as a demo as much as you can there.

second that. Buy some Open Gaming room tickets and bring your beta copy in, you should be able to rustle up players without too much difficulty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CW Karstens
United States
Nevada
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael,

Is this a game you are mass producing or doing in very limited print runs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently, I only have a few prototypes. I am seeking a Publishing at this time, but self publishing may be an inevitable future...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CW Karstens
United States
Nevada
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mgcoe wrote:
Currently, I only have a few prototypes. I am seeking a Publishing at this time, but self publishing may be an inevitable future...

Make sure to hook up with me. I can provide a lot of options and advice. Seeing your game would be a first start. I won't likely make your event.

I will PM you my mobile number. Otherwise I will be in the Pick-Up game areas most evenings/nights.

I will be prominently be holding a Dragon Valley board game in my hand or giving a demo of it. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay great! I look forward to it! I will be there for the entire event and will also be in the pick-up room a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey I checked out your game CW and it looks like a lot of fun! I look forward to seeing it at the convention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.