Subject: The Middlebury "non-starting" business rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

Just to check:

The Middlebury, VT business that is marked with an "S" when it should have been in the "A" deck .... Am I right in thinking that it should also have a "Snow City" symbol on the bottom of it ?

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Hunt
United States
Bellingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Walter.

This is a very enjoyable game, we all really liked our first play (despite me getting a rule wrong and having everyone pick up two cards each turn).

Ignore all the over-the-top screams of despair about production values. Apart from a few clarifications (mainly re: components) that the rulebook could have done with, we didn't have any problems at all with it.

N.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Hunt
United States
Bellingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Moviebuffs wrote:
Thanks Walter.

This is a very enjoyable game, we all really liked our first play (despite me getting a rule wrong and having everyone pick up two cards each turn).

Ignore all the over-the-top screams of despair about production values. Apart from a few clarifications (mainly re: components) that the rulebook could have done with, we didn't have any problems at all with it.

N.

Thanks Nick, you made my day already.

We're so pleased to see it appear after a long development process - I'm generally happy with the comments and enthusiasm it's generated so far. The game is going to be featured at WBC in a few weeks and will be on display at GenCon, so it's getting some visibility.

Hope you continue to enjoy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Parrott
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 to what Nick said, a very enjoyable game and I can't wait to play again. For those reading, don't let the negative comments steer you away from this gem of a game. The issues are very minor and Walter has cleared up just about all of them here if not all.

My only quibble is the map crease. Why can't some publishers learn how to make a folding mapboard without creasing? So many other games don't have this issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.