BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: H: Avalon Hill Age of Rennisance W: Current Magic Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ryan od
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Hello I have a complete copy of the long out of print Age of Renissance board game by Avalon Hill. This game is part of the civilization series of games. My copy of the game is complete and all of the pieces and the board are in great shape. The game was played exactly 2 times and not more. The box is not is in soso shape. It is square and is not comming apart an any way. all the coreners are solid and the grafix are all there its is not reipped or torn. The bad part of the box is that it had some other games on top so the center portion of the top is bowed inward.

I can provide pics if iterested.
Wants
$60.00 USD
or
What I would like to trade this game for is 12 sealed Booster packs and 1 sealed starter deck of the most current set of magic cards that just came out.

please let me know if you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you costed the possible value of AOR against what you are seeking?

I am asking simply because AOR is quite a desirable game and with yours being in Good to Very Good condition (depends how ropey the box is), then present market valuation would suggest USD50+ - maybe even near 100 bucks. As I know nothing about MtG, you can answer if what you are seeking is roughly in that ball park. If not, then maybe you are undervaluing your game and should perhaps do a sale and then use the proceeds to purchase the card packs you are after.

You may get lucky with a trade, but always worth considering the sale aspect via marketplace for a set price or even use an auction to gamble for something higher.

Hope you can get a deal out of this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ryan od
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Re: H: Avalon Hill Age of Rennisance W: Current Magic Cards or Cash via Paypal
I have done some more research and have found that my initial asking price is a bit high. I would be willing to take $60.00 USD if the buyer is willing to pay shipping. I can supply pics if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.