Scott Siedschlag
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for graphics or icons to be used as part of a dungeon crawl encounter mechanic. I have googled about every word or combinations of words that I can think of to find what I am looking for; short of stealing the graphics from other games. Obviously I would not want to do that, so I am calling on you to help me find the graphics I am looking for. Please see the requirements below.

- graphic must fit in a 3/4" x 3/4" square of a recessed dice side or should be able to be scaled to fit. I will likely make the graphics 200 dpi or better to keep the graphics clean and crisp.

- I prefer to keep the graphic very simple, almost iconic in nature. Think of those used in HeroQuest, The New Dungeon!, DeathMaze, or Vampyre.

- I prefer the more traditional dungeon crawl monsters.
1. Mummies
2. Zombies
3. Vampire
4. Bats
5. Werewolves
6. Skeletons
7. Goblins
8. Hobgoblins
9. Giant Rats

- If possible I would like the graphics, icons or siloheuettes to PNG files that I could overlay on my own backgrounds.

Any help for resources would greatly appreciated! Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Here, I just made these for you. Give me a credit and a copy of the game when you're done if you use them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vanden Heuvel
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Gaamessz... need more Gaammesz...
mbmbmbmbmb
nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Slow Friday in the office...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Siedschlag
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They are nice Paul and thank you. However I am looking for something more along the lines of a line drawing and less iconic. I know I did say icon but I thinking I am leaning more toward realistic cartoon like, if that makes any sense?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a clear example of why graphics are expensive and take a long while and why everyone insists on precise contracts.

In the original case you were just looking for "icons". When supplied with custom "icons", the request is now different.

If you want to continue, it will be about $75 per icon which will include a concept draft for commenting, final composed image and a single round of minor revisions; $25 per minor revision afterwards. Sample art style must be provided and agreed upon first and subject to reasonable contract to be expanded on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.