Tim Park
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently got a good review of an online store that was buying batches of games, and I know about Troll and Toad. I've searched the forums a couple of different ways and come up with naught. Anybody know some, or can someone point me to a relevant existing forum?

I have gotten to the point where the only things I am really seeking in trade are a couple grail items and my for-trade lists just aren't meshing with the holders of those games. So I'm looking at sending off large swaths of those games for credit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Noble Knight Games buys games. I have gotten store credit from them, but they can pay cash as well.

www.nobleknight.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hawkeye
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Noble Knight is a much better bet than Troll and Toad, not that that is hard to do or anything.

I haven't sold to NK but have bought from them. Nice people. Product as described.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Park
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, both of you. That was the site I had been referred to. I'll try 'em out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.