Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henry Allen
United States
Astatula
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The placards are good enough that they made me think I didn't need to browse the rules between plays. However, there are just a few details that I think should be added. Stuff that is easy to forget and which, once forgotten, the player might not think to look for in the rules:

- Scan: It'd be nice if there was a note about scanning at the end of turn. Maybe change "Perform one action per turn" to "One action per turn + scan" ... just enough to remind people the option exists.
- Recruit Withdraw: It be nice if the recruit action mentioned the withdraw option (where you can remove troops). This is very easy to forget.
- I think the description of blockaded should say 'occupied' planet instead of 'planet' to allude that this does not apply to un-occupied planets.
- Though it is intuitive, it'd be kind of nice if we could squeeze on the fact that killing a Battleship is worth 2 points since I think it is the only detail on scoring that is not on the placard.

thanks for listening

-Henry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Cooper
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are all great suggestions. Thanks for posting them. I would like to see them added as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Allen
United States
Astatula
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
koshianok wrote:
Those are all great suggestions. Thanks for posting them. I would like to see them added as well.

Thanks Ian. I'm really enjoying this game, it's very cool to discover a new game that is fun and also manages to feels so unique.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.