United States
Ramsey
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hey...
badge
Down here...
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone thought of, or had the guts to CAREFULLY cut the board down the seams and do this:

Oliver Graf
Germany
Koblenz
flag msg tools
designer
Help me! I got addicted to MtG again!
badge
Help me! I got addicted to MtG again!
mbmbmbmbmb
explains how he does it here:

Granted, it would be a lot of effort for a pretty minor issue, but it still would have been a pretty cool feature if Z-man would have done it this way.

Or, would this even fix the issue?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Man I love that video, Oliver did a wonderful job. And great print job, the map colors are excellent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Bristow
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be neat to do this and it has potential for making your own brand new board. Certainly adds a neat aspect to the board and would impress others.

Quote:
Has anyone thought of, or had the guts to CAREFULLY cut the board down the seams and do this:

The original board can't be cut down the seams, however, as it doesn't have normal seams. It is already in 4 pieces that are shaped as puzzle pieces, so the seams/puzzle pieces are already the problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.