Max Guerra
Argentina
flag msg tools
Newbie question I can't find an answer for. I understand enemies attack first but then, when is my turn to attack, what happens I decide not to attack or I don't attack because all my characters are exhausted?. Supposedly they can't strike back since I'm in my attacking step, right after they have a chance to do it. Am I right or wrong? Please clarify. Thank you for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Enemies don't "strike back" at all. They attack, then you attack. You might not attack at all. If the enemy is still living after combat it stays engaged with you and will attack you again next turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Rachemoss
United States
Silver City
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
mbmbmbmbmb
The flow chart here created by bert_nerdsen puts all the steps of the turn in a single page. It also indicates when player actions are allowed and disallowed.

After reading the rule book a couple of times, I used this flow chart to help me remember exactly what happens when. If you want more detailed instructions it tells you which page in the rule book to refer to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.