Subject: Variant using all the cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joep Fennema
Netherlands
Haarlem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night, when browsing some dice tower videos, I came across Mike's variant for Thunderstone, which he calls epic Thunderstone. Seemed very cool indeed and I will check it out. I was wondering whether a similar variant for dominion was already around?

For those who don't know his variant, he puts all his cards together and sorts them into different piles depending on the card type. That way, there isn't a fixed setup, but rather different choices all around. This appeals to me because I find that too much cards get used too little. Also, when playing with an experienced group, all players end up with sort of the same decks and certain cards out of the ten don't get used.

I've been thinking a bit about this, but all I've been able to come up with is sorting the cards depending on the bonuses they give, but I have nothing written out yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Under Toe
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Get Cornucopia. It encourages buying a variety of cards for your deck.

I haven't heard of any such variant that sounds even remotely playable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.