3 Posts

Warhammer: Invasion» Forums » General

Subject: Expanding from the Starter Set? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Okay, I have had the starter set+2 Battle Packs from the Skavenblight threat cycle, for the past 2 years. Needless to say, I am wanting to get some more cards by now. My favorite factions are Dwarves, Orcs, Chaos (the human side of Chaos E.G. Chaos Knights, Chaos Marauders), Empire, and High Elves. With those factions in mind, what are the best Battlepacks/expansions for me to get my hands on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
phil moony
msg tools
With so many preferences, why don't you browse the packs and pick your favourite(s)?

http://deckbox.org/games/whi/cards

You can filter the expansions on that site and look at the cards. My recommendation: If you don't have Assault on Ulthuan already, that would be a good choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan
New Zealand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
braveheart101 wrote:
My favorite factions are Dwarves, Orcs, Chaos (the human side of Chaos E.G. Chaos Knights, Chaos Marauders), Empire, and High Elves. With those factions in mind, what are the best Battlepacks/expansions for me to get my hands on?

Seeing as that covers almost everything, pretty much any battle pack is going to have worthwhile cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.