BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Game called "JAB" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Stewart
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Theres a new boxing game coming out called "Jab" sounds cool, anyone hear anything about it? I heard its available for preorder?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a whole page about it here: JAB: Realtime Boxing including an entire forum. I have to admit I'm looking forward to it--there are very few speed play games out there with strong theme and mechanics, so this should fill an important niche, and perhaps even create a new one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Weed
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
how sweet the sound...
badge
Fear The Hat !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard about a promo from the company with Homesteaders and another game, but I don't think it's still available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stewart
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Yeah I am also looking foward to it, I never preordered before, how does that work???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
PhiladelphiaHipHop wrote:
Yeah I am also looking foward to it, I never preordered before, how does that work???

They had the preorder sale on their website. You basically bought it like you'd buy anything from any web store, but with the understanding that it's not yet available and will be shipped to you as soon as it's available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stewart
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
PhiladelphiaHipHop wrote:

They had the preorder sale on their website. You basically bought it like you'd buy anything from any web store, but with the understanding that it's not yet available and will be shipped to you as soon as it's available.

Do you guys actually think it is going to sell out? I guess I am asking if I should REALLY have to preorder it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
If it sells out in pre-order, than it will almost certainly be reprinted. That said, pre-ordering is a great way to get some bonuses and a lower than MSRP price from TMG, so I don't see any reason why you shouldn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.