Popular Tags: [View All]
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good lord, I love this game so much.

I've played dozens of games with the original 4 decks. And a handful more games with the additional decks + Master set.

The bottom line is simple:

a) Every time I play this game, I feel like telling the world (BBG will do nicely).

b) I never care if I win or lose. I just really like to play and see what happens. In time, I'm sure I will develop a favorite deck and want to try to master them, but with 14 decks...wow...that'll take a lot of time.

It just keeps getting better and better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great stuff man. I feel exactly the same
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
Canada
East York
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarimrune wrote:
Good lord, I love this game so much.

I've played dozens of games with the original 4 decks. And a handful more games with the additional decks + Master set.

The bottom line is simple:

a) Every time I play this game, I feel like telling the world (BBG will do nicely).

b) I never care if I win or lose. I just really like to play and see what happens. In time, I'm sure I will develop a favorite deck and want to try to master them, but with 14 decks...wow...that'll take a lot of time.

It just keeps getting better and better.

I feel the same way ^_^' It's my most played game by far!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep! Same here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.