BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Lie Cheat & Steal... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Stewart
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
What do you guys think about the game "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"? I was checking out the page and it seems the creator posted on there, I wonder if thats really the truth. I though the game was really cool until I played my wife and she beat me 3 out of 3 times. The shitty thing is she isnt even a board gamer lol. Nothing worse then a regular person beating a phanatic that badly timne after time... oh well soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Always sounded like fun to me, but it's usually pretty hard to come by. I see a copy listed in the BGG marketplace right now, but I shall refrain.

I think it's good that your wife beat you 3 times. For one thing, in my experience winning seems more important to people who play less games. If she won, then she might be more apt to play again! For another thing, if she can continue that streak, then it just shows that the game is solid (IMHO, the best games are the ones most-frequently won by the players with the best skill, but everyone has a fair shot of winning any particular session).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Cottage Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PhiladelphiaHipHop wrote:
What do you guys think about the game "Lie, Cheat, and Steal"? I was checking out the page and it seems the creator posted on there, I wonder if thats really the truth. I though the game was really cool until I played my wife and she beat me 3 out of 3 times. The shitty thing is she isnt even a board gamer lol. Nothing worse then a regular person beating a phanatic that badly timne after time... oh well soblue

and My Wife Beats Me should be the name of the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
then a regular person beating a phanatic

Hey, Philadelphia guy...you know that despite that ridiculous mascot the word is actually "fanatic" right?

Let's go Mets! (although, admittedly, this is somewhat of a half-hearted cheer at the moment).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stewart
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I hear ya Tim but now she ONLY wants to play LC&S! I had to BEG her to play advance to boardwalk lol! But point taken!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stewart
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
esirof wrote:
then a regular person beating a phanatic

Hey, Philadelphia guy...you know that despite that ridiculous mascot the word is actually "fanatic" right?

Let's go Mets! (although, admittedly, this is somewhat of a half-hearted cheer at the moment).

When you from Philly its spelled "Phanatic"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.