Popular Tags: [View All]
Kaarin Engelmann
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Frank Morehouse is looking to carpool to WBC from Philadelphia leaving Monday morning and returning Saturday night. If you would be interested, please contact him at Frank.Morehouse@pfizer.com or 484-865-7904. [6/23/11]

Eric Engelmann can drive one or two people from/to the DC Shady Grove Metro station. I'm going to Lancaster on Monday morning and return Sunday afternoon. Contact him at info@emsps.com. [7/3/11]

Brian Jones is driving from Memphis TN to the WBC. "If someone can share gas most of the way, I am open to letting them ride along. I am probably staying overnight on the way at a friends house in Richmond, VA. I am signed up for the Precon. Contact me at 301-404-7264." [7/19/11]

Bob Goddard is looking for someone to share the ride from southern Michigan (Grand Rapids area) and split the cost of gas. Contact him at bgoddard80@comcast.net. [7/19/11]

I'm looking for a ride out of BWI either Friday evening or Saturday morning to make Omens by 1pm and a return to the Dulles area if possible (but I'll also take a DC Metro station or even BWI) on Sunday evening. Contact Roderick Lee at agitator@calweb.com. [7/18/11]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.