Subject: Giving away expansions - where to post? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Carcassonne Big Box 3 and want to give away the bits from two of the expansions. There are no boxes or rule books, just the bits. Where would I post that? It makes the most sense to me to put it under Carcassonne: General, but then the thread would live forever there and that's not right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
stevepop wrote:
I have Carcassonne Big Box 3 and want to give away the bits from two of the expansions. There are no boxes or rule books, just the bits. Where would I post that? It makes the most sense to me to put it under Carcassonne: General, but then the thread would live forever there and that's not right.

Sounds about right to me, actually. It's part of the history of this place. Go for it, unless someone else has a better idea.

While you're at it, I've got a two-tile set of King/Robber Baron I don't need; let me know when you get your thread up, and if you have no objections, I'll offer it to anyone who wants it, too—I've been meaning to do the same thing myself for a while now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure thing. It'll give the thread more of a theme. Here it is:

Giveaway thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.