Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Nave
United States
Canby
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought i'd post this (maybe its done before.. oh well )as another post in the reviews was heading this way. Thought it'd be fun to make it official.

To start:

Game was lost due to 2 uses of this card BOTH with nurse Jenny... ho!
I could just picture her running around to the different guys with the same story... "this might be our last night... tee hee hee!" whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Bells
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Johnny was doing similar things with us. Three times in two games! The line clearly works though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
It's even better to use this card followed the bickering one(the name still escapes me).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing zombies and closing in on the last two heroes when I played it on Jenny and the Drifter. Johnny was torn limb from limb earlier in the game. I could imagine the dialogue:

"C'mon baby," he whispered through missing teeth.
"Not if you're the last man on Earth" Jenny sobbed.
His whiskey scented breath washed over her. "I AM THE LAST MAN ON EARTH!" He turned away then mumbling, "and we're gonna die."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
177ark
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"This might be our last night on earth" is always good for a laugh.
In one game we had Nurse Becky, Sheriff Anderson, the Drifter and Billy. Zombie player played TMBOLNOE on the Nurse and Sheriff.
"Billy, listen to your father, you stay over there in the junkyard with that Stranger. Don't come anywhere near the sheriff office!"
Next turn zombie player played the other TMBOLNOE card on them again.
"Well they don't call him the Man of Action for nothing."
Later on in the game.
"Billy, be a good boy and use that first aid kit on your new mom. She needs it."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kefauver
United States
Saint Charles
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My personal favorite was in "Burn 'em out" when Johnny was running at the last pit they needed with an explosive. His charge stalled and Jenny came to help, only to... Well... For 2 straight turns as they were surrounded by zombies. The priest comes running by to grab the dynamite to help, only for them all to start bickering.

And then they died. Funny, that. Who would've thought knocking boots in a field while being attacked by zombies was a bad idea?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorite use had to be during a "Defend the Manor House" session. Billy ran out of the house to place a gas can in a horde of zombies. Things were looking grim. It became apparent that in order to win a sacrifice had to be made. Sheriff Anderson realized that it was more important to protect the masses. He looked on from the safety of the manor with Sally at his side. The Sheriff waved goodbye and shot the gas tank. Billy and the zombies went up in a blaze.

He regretted his son only for a minute. Then he got over it with a little help from his dead son's girlfriend.

I tell you, Greek Theatre zombie experience. The violence and borderline incest were on par with Oedipus Rex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ajere wrote:
"This might be our last night on earth" is always good for a laugh.
In one game we had Nurse Becky, Sheriff Anderson, the Drifter and Billy. Zombie player played TMBOLNOE on the Nurse and Sheriff.
"Billy, listen to your father, you stay over there in the junkyard with that Stranger. Don't come anywhere near the sheriff office!"
Next turn zombie player played the other TMBOLNOE card on them again.
"Well they don't call him the Man of Action for nothing."
Later on in the game.
"Billy, be a good boy and use that first aid kit on your new mom. She needs it."

I always assumed that in the long run, these two characters would hook up. It makes perfect horror movie sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.