Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Rowswell
United States
knob noster
US Armed Forces - Americas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello I just moved to Misawa Japan in Amori. I was wondering if their are any gaming groups in the area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Griffon
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess you're on the military base... Have you tried finding something there? You can also try going to the MIC (Misawa International Center?), I don't know that they have games or related activities there, but it's your best chance to find other foreigners in the area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Heffernan
Japan
Sanda City
Hyogo Prefecture
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I live in the middle of nowhere, Japan. Well, not that bad... an hour and a half of traveling and I could be gaming with the Osaka crowd. I do that once in a blue moon, but spend much more time role play and board gaming over the internet. There are many dedicated software programs that make the experience very good... albeit not as good as face-to-face gaming, but a close second choice.

If you are interested in this route, let me know.

K.

Edit: I see you own Arkham Horror. Our late Monday evening over-the-net expats in Japan group is currently playing Arkham Horror.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannis
Japan
tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean Misawa in Aomori right?
Thats a nice place to live, I have friends up in Aomori.
I hope you are into skiing/snowboarding, you are at one of the best places to be for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.