Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Evans
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
I have not played the game yet (hopefully tonight!) - but have read the rules and browsed the rules forums - and need clarification on something.

When you spend energy to activate a ship - (move then attack) - can you attack with EACH weapon indicated on the ship card (as well as any weapon card attachments) as long as you can afford the charge cost
or
are you limited to just chosing one weapon.

I did see you cannot charge/use the SAME weapon twice in the activation phase

Just want to clarify - in hopes of playing the game properly tonight.

Thanks in advance

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can attack with each weapon, as long as you charge each weapon. Some weapons have multiple attacks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can, as long as the conditions (such as range) are met for each weapon you intend to fire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Evans
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the prompt responses
I look forward to playing

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brevity exceeds allocated space
mbmbmbmbmb
So, to take this to the next set of complication:

If I spend energy to make an attack, and use 2 of the 3 weapons listed, and then later in the same turn made another attack, I would only be able to attack using the third weapon?

I'm picking up my copy tomorrow, so only know as much about the rules as what is said in reviews.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anarchy wrote:
You can attack with each weapon, as long as you charge each weapon. Some weapons have multiple attacks.

Yeah, and so far the ISN don't have any charging (energy) cost to use but the Wretch have a couple (Ripper and Plasma) that cost 1 energy to charge them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.