Popular Tags: [View All]
Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great game, but the race track looks like warmed-over ass. Has anyone here with design ability thought about designing a new board for this? I would paste it right over the game board instantly if it was even a little better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What, the motocross track ain't good enough for ya? devil

I guess you could do one of these kinds of things, not sure what a magical track should look like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Sanhueza
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
design ability

Hmm, as long as that's entirely optional, I made this a few weeks ago...

I am unsure of where on your ass-warmth rating scale it would go. In fact I don't even know which is more desirable; a hotter or colder ass?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is not so much the temperature of the ass as the quantity. The percentage of ass in your track is considerably lessened. Well done - I will be printing this out! It is a huge improvement.

I think the ideal track would look at bit more magical though - something is the style of the box cover - a run through a vaguely anime forest path.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Wynn
United States
Cartersville
Georgia
flag msg tools
I love Nintendo as well!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have found the board to be perfectly functional. We don't pay much attention to it at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
miggor wrote:
Quote:
design ability

Hmm, as long as that's entirely optional

Mirroring your sentiment, I cobbled this together from the Winner's Circle track and some Magical Athelete bits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice! Could you put up a higher res JPG? I think I'd just like to add a finish line then print it out all nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drasher25 wrote:
Very nice! Could you put up a higher res JPG? I think I'd just like to add a finish line then print it out all nice.

Sorry. I can't. The images I worked with were this small.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Edelberg
United States
Saranac Lake
New York
flag msg tools

Hi Stephan --

Well while you're "cobbling things together" might you create some decent character chits to be used on your nice game board?

Look at the badly misaligned chits that are supplied with the game: soblue

http://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic943961_md.jpg

Once they're punched out of the counter sheet, they look cropped and unattractive. What we really desire are some decent character chits for this game.

Best -- John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, John. My time is extremely limited at the moment.

Something else that is limited in this respect is my motivation because I have no use for the chits, as I use an actual figure for each of my runners. (In fact, I rethemed almost all of the characters to fit the figures I had lying around the house. At times like these, it's great to have two little kids. )

Maybe someone else can help you out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.