Subject: LNoE: The video game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B Hamburg
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would LOVE to see LNoE on Xbox Live arcade. I downloaded Catan on XBLA and really got into it afterwards; bought cities and knights and 5-6 player expansions. I think Last Night would be perfect with the multiple scenarios, and actual rendered characters. Zombie sound effects as they close in on you. And for extra downloadable content they could always add Growing Hunger, survival of the fittest, etc. My only gripe with LNoE is that I don't get to play it ENOUGH, having a couple million xbox live members would help that greatly

Am I the only one that thinks this? Do you think a video game translation would work well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cookingham
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With Left 4 Dead and Dead Island, I doubt most video gamers are going to want a slow thought out game with zombies... when they can skip any down time and start blasting.

However, what do I know. It could be a big hit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now...a game on my Tablet with zombie AI might be fun...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a simple turn based Zombie game.

SUBURB OF THE LIVING DEAD

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/lmagic/bosskey.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That screenshot looks an awful lot like Zombie Plague (which I haven't played). Is this a derivation of that, or does it just look similar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kefauver
United States
Saint Charles
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's a variant of Zombie Plague, but with different rules, only 2 characters, zombies that insta-spawn randomly every turn, and 1 zombie can break a barricade. I've had it and deleted it, since the entire '1 zombie breaks a barricade' thing kinda makes it... un-fun. 10 games, 1 win, and that was because I spawned next to the car and found the keys in the trunk, and even THAT was close...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.