Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
While shopping around at Boards & Bits I saw a copy of this game for sale for only $13.75. I remember seeing this game back in the early eighties and the cover looked familiar but I was convinced this must be a reprint. So I ordered a copy and much to my surprise it is an original 1983 copy! Hard mounted map and somewhat bland looking 80's counters! What a blast from my past this was! Can't wait to see if this a good game or not. Will try to get a review or comments about game play in the near future.
If anyone is interested, there is one copy left at Boards & Bits. Here's the URL if you are interested;

http://www.boardsandbits.com/product_info.php?products_id=22...

Edit: Item no longer available. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brock Jones
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hokum House Games/Brock Jones on Gamecrafter
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder what is up?
I just came back from a local liquidation store and saw the game there still in the shrink wrap for only $8 ?!
If anyone knows why these copies are floating around 30 years later, I'd like to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.