Popular Tags: [View All]
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
often when i buy a game that has chitts or tiles, there are a few blanks. they usualy get put in a seperate bag back in the box for spares... but i nealy never loose anything from any of my games (andrews freinds insert lame anul humour here). so now each person who wins a game rights their name and the date on one of the tiles and they become trophies in the box.. obviously, the fewer blanks in a box there are the more value they have...
braggin rights.arrrharrrharrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Weaver
United States
Glen Rock
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
surprise You know what? That's a really good idea! What do you do when the space runs out on the tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't you find it difficult to write on those spare Puerto Rico colonists?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Twkw wrote:
surprise You know what? That's a really good idea! What do you do when the space runs out on the tile?

each winner gets one tile to write on... when there are no more left in the box, that it, no more braggin. we use to keep a logg book (small pad realy) of all the squad leader scenarios, i't was always cool to look back and see the date of the last game, short bit about what happened and what side one.
anyway... one win per tile... so if there is only one blake in the box. first winner gets it. just have a realy fine tipped pen for those 12mm war game ones, you can just fit some initials and a date on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rollings
United Kingdom
Peterborough
Cambs
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
antiussentiment wrote:
often when i buy a game that has chitts or tiles, there are a few blanks. they usualy get put in a seperate bag back in the box for spares... but i nealy never loose anything from any of my games (andrews freinds insert lame anul humour here). so now each person who wins a game rights their name and the date on one of the tiles and they become trophies in the box.. obviously, the fewer blanks in a box there are the more value they have...
braggin rights.arrrharrrharrrh

I hope they don't make a spelling mistake when they 'right' on them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
markrollings wrote:

I hope they don't make a spelling mistake when they 'right' on them

ooops...
that was just the hand that thems was using tay do ut.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.