Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Thomsen-Jones
Denmark
Nexø
Bornholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks. Any fellow gamers in the Sefton area interested in maybe getting together for some board gaming? Only just getting into things so only have Forbidden Island and Pandemic but looking to expand this collection if we can get some more people together.
I'm living just north of Crosby so a few people from the Crosby/Formby/Southport areas would be ideal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Steven,

We have a weekly club in Liverpool town centre. You can find the Liverpool Lion Boardgamers at the Lion Tavern near Moorfields station. We meet from about 6-6.30pm but get our big games started from about 7pm. We play most things dependent on what people have brought.

I hope that you can make it.

James
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
catty_ big
United Kingdom
London (sort of)
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
solove wrote:
Hi Steven,

We have a weekly club in Liverpool town centre. You can find the Liverpool Lion Boardgamers at the Lion Tavern near Moorfields station. We meet from about 6-6.30pm but get our big games started from about 7pm. We play most things dependent on what people have brought.

I hope that you can make it.

James

What day? Am likely to be in Liverpool soon on a flying visit, would be interested in coming along.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon craddock
United Kingdom
widnes
cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Lions meet every Monday night in the Lion Tavern.If you are planning to come along just let us know and we will avoid starting any big games before you get here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.