Subject: Get 5% off your puchase from Cool Stuff Inc this weekend only! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone looking to save just a little bit extra on a board game purchase Cool Stuff Inc is offering 5% off any order for this weekend only. Use the code;

July5

Free FedEx shipping on orders over $100 and if you are already a member your customer discount will not stack...sorry about the misinformation... I imagine your customer discount may apply also. Happy shopping!

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/

edit: corrections
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Nice code, but "customer discounts do not stack," to quote the website.

Pone4games wrote:
For anyone looking to save just a little bit extra on a board game purchase Cool Stuff Inc is offering 5% off any order for this weekend only. Use the code;

July5

Free FedEx shipping on orders over $100 and if you are already a member I imagine your customer discount may apply also. Happy shopping!

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bloody hell. Just got this in the mail as well.
Only a few hours after placing an order from CSI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Chan
United States
Conway
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure whether I should be that I already reached the 5% customer loyalty level, or shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Norris
United States
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that stinks. I already did my pre-order of a few games that won't be in for a few more weeks. If I would have waited I could have saved an extra $2.80 (taking into account me already given discount).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Grazier
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
Check out my boardgame demoing website! www.geek-craft.com
badge
Near northeast Ohio? Come to one of my game nights! www.geek-craft.com
mbmbmbmbmb
greyelephant wrote:
Well that stinks. I already did my pre-order of a few games that won't be in for a few more weeks. If I would have waited I could have saved an extra $2.80 (taking into account me already given discount).

It won't hurt to call and ask if you can get it discounted that little bit more. Besides, that's $2.80 towards another game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tpek wrote:
Bloody hell. Just got this in the mail as well.
Only a few hours after placing an order from CSI.

Same boat...placed an order late last night...to wake up to the news. Sigh...oh well...that's life!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Norris
United States
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kengi wrote:
greyelephant wrote:

It won't hurt to call and ask if you can get it discounted that little bit more. Besides, that's $2.80 towards another game!

They give me some of the best service and pricing around. Keep the $2.80 as far as I'm concerned. I've "saved" much more than that if I take into account what I would have paid at my local "FLAGS".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bartel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kalidor wrote:
Same boat...placed an order late last night...to wake up to the news. Sigh...oh well...that's life!

It doesn't affect you at all, J. You already have the 5% permanent discount. The discounts don't stack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
homiefud wrote:
Kalidor wrote:

It doesn't affect you at all, J. You already have the 5% permanent discount. The discounts don't stack.

Aaaahhh...was unaware of that. Thanks for the education bro! Rock on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I only get 3% and placed three separate orders the other day, two of which included preorders that won't be out for a while. Oh well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Gurrola
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have about 3% too and like placing pre-order orders. I want Troyes and Goa which don't have any pre-order stuff so it's stopping me a bit. I do like 5% though and may get anything else I want and just wait till October or something to hopefully order the other two. I kind of wish they had a section for pre-order games like other sites but eh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
Noom-noom-Numeron, send us food to chew-mer-on.
badge
Ed's chunk just spun in place, forever.
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad the customer loyalty and the 5% code don't stack. I'm still holding out for a 15% off RPG products code like they used to have once in awhile... Seems like it's been few months since they've done any useful discount codes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
msg tools
Geesh, what a hot deal. I'm so there! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.