Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian P Lewis
United Kingdom
Torquay
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having duly arrived just in time for a gaming night this week,
we have played several games of Dungeon Raiders.

This game is quick and fun for three or more players and this is what it looked to have been designed for, with the monster cards having different strength values depending on number of players ie 3,4 or 5 players BUT in two and one player games these are not relevant, and the game works slighlty differently, also in solo games the item cards are not used at all (as they become irrelevant to gameplay) after several plays with various numbers of players we all felt that we wouldnt bother playing 1 or 2 player games again.

This is a real shame I bought this on impulse as sometimes I like to play solo games, but after a couple of goes it has become boring and too simple a game.

Recently there was a thread about tagging a solo version onto a game where the designers shouldnt have bothered as it is just not worth it, sadly this is one of those games.

Just remember though as a 3+ players game it is fun simple game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rexbinary
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
In Stereo
badge
I pwnz j00!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that, as I was considering picking this up to play solo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.