Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Elder Sign» Forums » Variants

Subject: Strange Eons: Elder Sign rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Do you think Strange Eons will release a plug-in for Elder Sign? For those not in the know, Strange Eons is a program that allows you to quickly and easily make new components for Arkham Horror (and Talisman)with the same graphical layouts as the original.

It's actually much more than that too, check it out at: http://cgjennings.ca/eons/index.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Help me to help you! Help me to help you!
United States
Edmond
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can say with 100% certainty that it is a definite...maybe. Definitely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
I already requested that from Chris. I think he said that he will do that at some point, but that he has a lot of catching up to do with Miskatonic Horror and the new Curse of the Dark Pharaoh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's what he said, specifically, from this link:

Quote:
It seems like a possibility.

Yeah—like most I thought that there might be a break in expansions at this point, and instead FFG puts out TWO expansions and TWO other games. That's a big part of why I started work on SE3 at this point: it involves a lot of internal changes and reorganization, and while that is happening it isn't so easy to quickly put out an update when a new expansion appears. So far, though, it looks like the biggest change with these expansions is the multiple/required expansion symbols, and I've already finished that.

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sounds great! In the words of a Great Old One, "Yabba Dabba Doo!".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.