Subject: Cartoon Caption Contest (July 23/2011): Gamer & Cow rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Debbie Ohi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
YAY, a chance to play games during the DAY!! (I am cursed with morning person genes)
badge
I tweet about board gaming at @BGGgirl, about writing/illustrating at @inkyelbows.
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks to Cate108 for the image idea!

Post your gaming-related caption suggestion below! Caption with the most "thumbs up" wins 5 GG if it's gaming-related, 3 GG otherwise.

If top thumbs scores are very close, I'll choose the winner based on entirely subjective reasons. I may also hand out discretionary GG for entirely subjective reasons, so don't give up just because one caption seems to be winning.

THE RULES:
==========

*NOTE*: Please try to post only ONE caption. If you come up with another and you really, really want to post it because it's way better than your first, please wait at least 24 hours to give others to post before you post again.

Please do not post videos, other images or extra explanation...your caption must be able to stand on its own (within the given comic image, of course).

I'll re-post the comic with the winning caption and your co-credit; I reserve the right to nix any caption I consider inappropriate for any reason (e.g. crude humor, nasty, pokes fun at individual who may not appreciate it etc.).

READ THIS BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST!
======================================

By entering, you give me permission to include your caption and the final comic (if you win) in a print version of the book, if one ends up getting published in the future. You will get a text credit for the caption if I choose to include this particular comic, so please make sure to sign your real name if you prefer that being included.

THANKS TO:
==========

Many thanks to BGGadmin (skelebone) & Richard Pardoe (RPardoe) for helping to make it possible to give out GG prizes. Thanks to Richard S (thorndor) for creating this cool "Inkygirl Comic Fan" microbadge:

Subscribe to my Cartoon Caption Contest Subscription Thread to be kept informed about when I post new contests. You can also browse a list of past winners.

Good luck!

Debbie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Bob was udderly confused at his new oppenent.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
                                                             oooo                             ooo                             o    o                                      o     
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Kuhfladen-Bingo (cow dung bingo) really needs a BGG entry, so I can log this play."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Stantz
Australia
Central Coast
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm about to convert you to 3 food!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Hickle
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Guy: So what do you want to play?
Cow: Mü.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will NOT be putting that in my house for the Argicola LARP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Phillips
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's like a gigantic d6! But loaded, definitely loaded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill August
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bernie was eager to apply his new skills after playing, "Cow Tipping: The Board Game" when fate smiled upon him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
He wasn't necessarily disappointed with his new gaming partner, but he was worried about the unannounced bathroom breaks and required downtime to occasionally milk her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
At this moment, Bruno's idea for a Busen Memo sequel fell into place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrin Williams
United States
Allen
Texas
flag msg tools
I have overtext. Yes I do.
badge
I have overtext. How 'bout you !
mbmbmbmbmb

I'll never get wood for This.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Briefly, Bob considered developing Bessie-Memo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

"Sally, I'm afraid you've finally taken this LARPG craze of yours a bit too far!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bob's ambitious "life-sized FIMO animeeples" project ran into a snag when he tried to figure out a storage solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Oliver......one cool cat
badge
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bob was devastated when he first realized that Agricola may not have been the accurate portrayal of farming that he claimed it was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
Doug went looking for a new, more patient opponent - one who wouldn't keep nagging him to mooooove before he was ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[q="Inkygirl"]

Your Mooo!ve.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Eddie was disappointed when he recived his hard copy of farmville the board game when he see how involved it was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Eddie realised his mistake, he had turned up at the midget cow section at Genecon 2011.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marc lecours
Canada
ottawa
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
After their weekly game of Agricola, it had become a tradition for Bob and Bessie to continue their argument as to whether the brown cubes represented slaves of the rustic capitalist exploiters or just cows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Watts
United Kingdom
Southwell
Notts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A typical Cyclon disguise....or was it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lee
United States
East Meadow
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the guy on ebay said it came with an Animeeple, I didn't think he meant one large one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't know cows were real!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb

Cow in a pasture
Competing against no one.
Zoff in Buffalo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Morley
United States
Rainier
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As usual the components won't fit back in the box. The moople more so than others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.