Tina McDuffie
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Visit TheGlassMeeple.com for game reviews and run-throughs by me.
badge
She who laughs... lasts!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've heard that the Global Effects cards provided in the Hero Expansions are different in each box. That is, one copy of Hero Expansion 1 will have one set of Global Effects cards and a different copy of Hero Expansion 1 will have different cards.

A friend of mine received duplicates among his Hero Expansions 1, 2, & 3. We intend to swap duplicates when I receive my copies of the expansions. But it would certainly help to have a list of all the available cards.

So, I'd like to compile a list of all the Global Effect cards provided in the Hero Expansions. (If someone's already done this, please let me know. I've looked everywhere and have not been able to find anything on it.)

I'll start the list off with the cards I have. Please add a comment with any you have that are not on my list. Hopefully, we'll eventually end up with a complete list.

Favorable Global Effects (Red Outlined Title)

Local Raiders
Local Support
No Reserves
Organized Retreat
Spell of Restoration

Negative Global Effects (Black Outlined Title)
Spies & Henchmen
Stolen Battle Plans
Strong Command
Troll Guards
Undead Surge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They have their own page here:

Defenders of the Realm: Global Effects Cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina McDuffie
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Visit TheGlassMeeple.com for game reviews and run-throughs by me.
badge
She who laughs... lasts!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Hugh.

I just found the original discussion thread on the topic, too. Posting it here for anyone who's interested:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/674046/random-card-distribut...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Tina! Richard says that he and Eagle will be working to make sure that all us completists will be able to have a full set of the cards. Gotta have 'em all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.