Popular Tags: [View All]
Pablo Merighi
Argentina
Mar del Plata
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The DZ-Normandy Battlefield Walkaround suggest a "complete ATS rulebook and plaid aid set" to play this module.
What Rulebook I must buy ? Can I download in .PDF ? Where ?
If I buy the Advanced Tobruk System Basic Game 1a: Screaming Eagles, is the rulebook included in this version enough to play DZ ?
Thank in advance
Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tiger tiger
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
You can download the full rules, though I believe they require you to own a complete game, from critical hit's site. Just contact them through their webpage.

I would suggest getting ATS Stalingrad LARGE HEX (second edition) it is a Complete Game for only $10 more than screaming eagles. The Basic games have reduced rules sets, with BG 2 being ~20 pgs with BG 1a being half that.

Note that the Table Top games are not intended as intro games, and in fact introduce more rules to the game. Though you can play them without the new rules afaik.

If you are new to ATS, either Basic games are good starting points, depending on your ambition as to which you get. If you're an old grog you can certainly start with a complete game/DZN.

PS many of the non-boxed ATS games do not come with the 10 sided dice needed to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.