Popular Tags: [View All]
catty_ big
United Kingdom
London (sort of)
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Calling all OLGSs/FLGSs/boardgame cafes around the world!

I produce LeCardo, a playing-card word game ( http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/33723/lecardo). We have been trading successfully for nearly four years now, the product having proved popular with both gamers and non-gamers alike, which makes it a handy 'buffer game'.

LeCardo has definitely proved its worth in the marketplace (for customer feedback see the forum on this site), however I am quite a small operator, well all right, a pretty titchy one, which is why I don't advertise on BGG, hold enormous worldwide promotional events etc. etc. etc.

I would now like things to move faster, in order that I can recoup my initial inverstment on the current edition of LeCardo, and thus can invest in developing new games, both expansion decks for LeCardo (there are two or three planned), as well as more heavy-duty 'eurogames'that- you never know- might prove to be the new Agricola/PowerGrid/Puerto Rico (you get the idea,fill in name of classic game here).

I am therefore seeking retailers/distributors in all regions of the world. LeCardo is available direct from me, or, more practically, from either my UK distributor, www.mnpgames.co.uk, or your preferred distributor (if you are a FLGS/OLGS) via M 'n' P.

If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact me here or by e-mailing me through my website (the e-mail address is leomarshalldesigns [at] hotmail.com).

Many thanks and happy gaming!!

Kind regards
Leo Marshall

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bryant
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The UK Distributor mnp games is in administration.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
catty_ big
United Kingdom
London (sort of)
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
gameslore wrote:
The UK Distributor mnp games is in administration.

Yes I know, fortgot to alter it on ths post. Thanks for reminding me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.