Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Varan
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the middle of our first game, a question came up. A group of Heroes uses their full movement and enters a dungeon, and wins. Where do the heroes go after? Do they stay on the dungeon space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bess A.
United States
Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They should be moved out as part of the "reposition" step. I believe they can take their full movement again to reposition out of the dungeon, but they have to go to a friendly space and cannot start any new battles or dungeon encounters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
polycrafty wrote:
I believe they can take their full movement again to reposition out of the dungeon.

They can only move to a space adjacent to the dungeon, the rest of Bess D.'s post is absolutely correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mont A.
United States
Carbondale
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gregaria wrote:
They can only move to a space adjacent to the dungeon, the rest of Bess D.'s post is absolutely correct.
Exactly, and this can be very useful at times. Say an opponent is threatening regions near a dungeon. You can send a group of fighters/wizards to pillage that dungeon, and when they've finished their mission, move them to an adjacent region during the reposition phase to beef up the defenses there. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Varan
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay thanks, that helps! Is this stated anywhere in the rulebook? I kept looking for it last night and couldn't find any mention of it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
TheGreyOwl wrote:
Okay thanks, that helps! Is this stated anywhere in the rulebook? I kept looking for it last night and couldn't find any mention of it...

Sure thing.
CoN Rulebook, pg. 17 wrote:
Step 4: Reposition [Exit Dungeons]: (...) During this step, move each of your surviving Heroes to a friendly land space adjacent to the dungeon entrance, or to a warship in a friendly sea space adjacent to the dungeon entrance. Multiple Heroes can move to several spaces if you wish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Varan
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, yet again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.