Paul Dean
United Kingdom
Londong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello again!

BGG-ers gave us absolutely wonderful feedback to our new "internet TV" show Shut Up & Sit Down, so we're posting up our second episode here, before we even have it on our own blog. Are we silly? Yes, yes we are.

We weren't sure whether to create a new thread or not, or whether to continue the old one. We hope this isn't spam. Even more than that, we hope you enjoy this episode, a great deal of which is devoted to the enormous monster of a game that is Descent. We recommend curling up with a cup of tea, or perhaps a mug of foaming ale, getting extra-comfy and clicking Play.

If you'd like to get in touch with us, you can email us using shutuptv@gmail.com, or you can visit our blog here. You can also Tweet @shutupshow.

Thank you again, BGG, for your lovely support.

SU&SD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Fox
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
YASSSSSS. Something to watch on the horrid bus ride to work tomorrow.

Thanks gentlemens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek
United States
East Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have very much enjoyed both episodes and look forward to seeing more, like, right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Graham
Scotland
Dundee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
good episode, mention of heroquest and excellent song to end on. Enjoying so far
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Very impressive. The Leisure Games shop shown in the first video is a good choice too, they are very friendly and helpful to new people to the hobby.

I remember watching an episode of 'Horrible Histories' and thinking 'Maybe it would be an idea to promote games this way' and you have done exactly that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rousar
United States
Warrenville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
haha....poop
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if there is a geek list that tracks these episodes as they come up? I'm lazy and don't like hunting or trying to remember to search for quality videos like these. Make them come to me! Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
msg tools
mb
Awesome.

Keep making these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dean
United Kingdom
Londong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Rousar, if you use an RSS newsfeeder, then our blog at http://shutupshow.tumblr.com/ should be able to give you a feed of its own. It'll tell you every time we release a new episode, as well as anything else we post up (more games news!).

Paul
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rousar
United States
Warrenville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
haha....poop
mbmbmbmbmb
StoneColdCrazy wrote:
Mr Rousar, if you use an RSS newsfeeder, then our blog at http://shutupshow.tumblr.com/ should be able to give you a feed of its own. It'll tell you every time we release a new episode, as well as anything else we post up (more games news!).

Paul

Thanks for the info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
This is really cool guys. Great Job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger
England
London
Enfield
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how to tell you this. I'm keeping the trousers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.