Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Brown
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
The tab is still unbolded.

Do I have to unlock it or something? Shouldn't it just offer the asynchronous play with the full version on installation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sommer
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have an Apple GameCenter account?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What he said - I think you need the Apple GameCenter account - and obviously an internet connection.

http://www.apple.com/game-center/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sids Creations
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't seem to get many 3 or 4 player games they just sit there doing nothing once joined.......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sommer
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd recommend finding names here on BGG or getting friends to buy the game... I never play against random people. Random people tend to be idiots, and they also tend to forfeit a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rushcutter wrote:
Can't seem to get many 3 or 4 player games they just sit there doing nothing once joined.......
Well, the logistics go up by double for every player you add *, so that seems right.

* made up number, but suffice to say, it is more than the sum of the parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Swarthout
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else have a slew of opponents go "red" on a daily basis? Not sure what causes it, but the games are painful to finish at that point. I've switched to just forfeiting them. Glad no stats are currently being kept.

Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sommer
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GSwarthout wrote:
Anyone else have a slew of opponents go "red" on a daily basis? Not sure what causes it, but the games are painful to finish at that point. I've switched to just forfeiting them. Glad no stats are currently being kept.

Greg

I don't want to keep repeating myself, but I only play online with friends and people I've met through BGG. Never had an issue like that.

Doesn't the names going red usually mean those other people have forfeited?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SommerMatt wrote:
GSwarthout wrote:

Greg

I don't want to keep repeating myself, but I only play online with friends and people I've met through BGG. Never had an issue like that.

Doesn't the names going red usually mean those other people have forfeited?
Unless he meant the "stoplight", which AFAIK that indicates online status.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.