Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Clausing
United States
Winfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Curiosity is killing me here. How can you determine whether it was pulled or sold?

The seller is probably kicking himself for dropping the price if it did indeed sell that quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mandingoman wrote:
Curiosity is killing me here. How can you determine whether it was pulled or sold?

The seller is probably kicking himself for dropping the price if it did indeed sell that quickly.

My guess is someone emailed him and asked if he'd take $500 and then he lowered the price. It looks like it was sold:

http://boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=marketinfo&ga...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Loblah
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mb
That's seriously impressive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I call myself a game player, not a game collector, but at these prices I'm almost afraid to play the game. I haven't played it for a long time anyway...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I'll mourn over the marble steps, Junkies of the world lay across the monuments, I climb and blister on the mount, Drunks take a piss where heroes once bled out
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, F.A. you've got yours up for sale. I was just telling a friend I should sell my copy, but just can't seem to part with it. Yet looking at the commanding prices, how can I even play with my copy?!?

I keep considering selling mine. Best of luck with yours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.