Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know TMG originally said August but then I thought I had read where preorders were already shipping.

Has anyone gotten their preorder yet? or was I just dreaming?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
I have not, but that would be fantastic. I thought they were supposed to ship early August, so the timeline wouldn't be too far off if they did ship now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JEREMY WILHM
United States
EDMOND
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
Insert clever phrase here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you read that preorders were shipping? If the boat came early then tmg may have been able to start shipping, but we probably would have seen it here on bgg.

Butterfly0038 wrote:
I know TMG originally said August but then I thought I had read where preorders were already shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jwilhm wrote:
Where did you read that preorders were shipping? If the boat came early then tmg may have been able to start shipping, but we probably would have seen it here on bgg.

Butterfly0038 wrote:

I thought I had gotten an email saying it but now I can't find it. That's why I posted the thread. Maybe I just dreamed the email.blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered the games package and haven't heard anything
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The root of all evil... but you can call me cookie.
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
TMG's at GenCon right now and I'm sure they used the days leading up to it to get prepared for GenCon. They always said it would ship in August so they've got plenty of time left as that doesn't mean Aug first. Hoping they'll have our Launch Packages shipped out by end of next week when GenCon is over. I'm waiting on this and Jab...well and my 2nd edition of Homesteaders but as I already have 1st that's a lesser bit of the pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
IIRC, the estimated timeline was put them on the boat to the USA around July 1st, take ~30 days to get there, then ship the pre-orders once they reach the warehouse. Obviously timelines change, though I'm hoping to get it before the 11th (not good odds at this point, it seems), as we're visiting good friends on the 12th and I was hoping to play this with them. I also seem to remember TMG saying they did put them on the boat around July 1st.

Out of curiosity, where are the warehouses?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam O'Brien
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Even Cleverer Overtext
badge
Every time someone activates this overtext, it takes a year off my life. Hover often please!
mbmbmbmbmb
jvdv wrote:
And are copies going to Europe straight from China, or via the US?

I am fairly certain they are coming to the US, then being distributed everywhere (including Europe). I believe the place in China is just a manufacturer, and is not set up for distribution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love an update from TMG on this situation as well. I preordered Belfort, and now I'm stuck waiting, even though I had it in my hands at GenCon.

I know it must be frustating for a smaller company like this to have delays, but GenCon has been over for a week now, and it would be nice to have an update about where things stand.

Looking forward to getting my Belfort and Eminent Domain.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.