Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
bob atkins
United States
California
flag msg tools
B K
msg tools
Noah D

Arlington
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb

REQUIRED READING

GAME DETAILS

Small World Underground
Hidden VPs

Hidden VP Details

During your Scoring phase of turn submission, do not include your current score. Rather, document only the VPs you scored for the current turn. In other words, post only your score delta for the turn. Short of parsing every post in the thread, this will prevent others from knowing your cumulative VP score. Just as in the board game, short of using your memory, you're not allowed to keep a running total of other players' VPs.

Conditional Orders
If you know your next move before it comes up, or it's a simple "if this is attacked, do this, if this is attacked, do that", send a geekmail to me detailing clearly what you plan to do, and I will post it for you when it's your turn. This greatly speeds the game up, especially if you know for sure you plan to decline.

Special Power Die

1custom21{Adventurous;Fisher;Flocking;Frightened;Immortal;Magic;Martyr;Mining;Muddy;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Royal;Shield;Stone;Thieving;Tomb;Vampire;Vanishing;Vengeful;Wise}

Race Die

1custom15{Cultists;Drow;Flames;Gnomes;IronDwarves;Kraken;Liches;Lizardmen;Mudmen;Mummies;Ogres;ShadowMimes;Shrooms;Spiderines;WillOWisps}

Righteous Relics and Popular Places Die
(When taking one of the monster inhabited areas, please roll this die to see which Relic or Place you have uncovered. I will post a new die to be used each time one is discovered.)

1custom15{FlyingDoormat;FroggyRing;StinkySocks;ScepterAvarice;ShinyOrb;RabbitSword;AltarSouls;CryptTombRaider;DiamondFields;BrassPipe;FountainYouth;KeepMotherland;LostMine;Stonehedge;Pentacle}

Reinforcement Die

Players will use the following custom die for the Reinforcement Die roll (if any) for their turn's final conquest:

1custom6{0;0;0;1;2;3}

Use the "Add a Roll" button while composing your turn post. When you Submit the post, the die will be rolled. Then edit your post to finish your turn based on the result of the roll. See below for step-by-step instructions.

*** Important Note ***

You must use the Comment field in the Choose your Dice window to state the region for which you're rolling (see image below). This ensures the region and die roll are linked to prevent cheating. This does not apply for non-reinforcement rolls of the die (such as for the Berserk SP and Pygmies racial power). Failure to do so will void the roll and the remainder of the turn, unless you roll a 0.

If you make a roll in your post, you'll see "[+] Dice rolls" at the bottom of your post. Clicking that will list all the rolls you added to your post, as well as their results. BGG uses this to prevent roll cheating. You can edit the roll in your post, but you can't edit "[+] Dice rolls". So, if the rolls in the post do not match those rolls, then the player has edited his post rolls.

How to Add a Reinforcement Die Roll to Your Post

Player Turn Order
Dave: 1d1000 = (757) = 757
David: 1d1000 = (518) = 518
Bob: 1d1000 = (570) = 570
BK: 1d1000 = (632) = 632
Noah: 1d1000 = (921) = 921

Useful Links:

English Rules
German Rules
French Rules
Official FAQ

Number of Times Exceeded 24-Hour Turn Window

Dave: 0/2
David: 0/2
Bob: 0/2
BK: 0/2
Noah: 0/2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 29686. image
  • 1d1000 =
  • (757) =
  • Dave:
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:02 am
  • [+]
  • 29687. image
  • 1d1000 =
  • (518) =
  • David:
  • [+]
  • 29688. image
  • 1d1000 =
  • (570) =
  • Bob:
  • [+]
  • 29689. image
  • 1d1000 =
  • (632) =
  • BK:
  • [+]
  • 29690. image
  • 1d1000 =
  • (921) =
  • Noah:
Matt W
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Starting Powers: 6custom21{Adventurous;Fisher;Flocking;Frightened;Immortal;Magic;Martyr;Mining;Muddy;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Royal;Shield;Stone;Thieving;Tomb;Vampire;Vanishing;Vengeful;Wise} -> ( Magic Flocking Muddy Royal Mining Martyr) -> Magic Flocking Muddy Royal Mining Martyr
Starting Races: 6custom15{Cultists;Drow;Flames;Gnomes;IronDwarves;Kraken;Liches;Lizardmen;Mudmen;Mummies;Ogres;ShadowMimes;Shrooms;Spiderines;WillOWisps} -> ( Cultists Liches IronDwarves Cultists Spiderines Kraken) -> Cultists Liches IronDwarves Cultists Spiderines Kraken

Reroll for 2nd cultists: 1custom10{Drow;Flames;Gnomes;Lizardmen;Mudmen;Mummies;Ogres;ShadowMimes;Shrooms;WillOWisps} -> ( Mummies) -> Mummies

Current Righteous Relics and Popular Places Die:
1custom15{FlyingDoormat;FroggyRing;StinkySocks;ScepterAvarice;ShinyOrb;RabbitSword;AltarSouls;CryptTombRaider;DiamondFields;BrassPipe;FountainYouth;KeepMotherland;LostMine;Stonehedge;Pentacle}

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 29691. image
  • 6custom21{Adventurous;Fisher;Flocking;Frightened;Immortal;Magic;Martyr;Mining;Muddy;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Royal;Shield;Stone;Thieving;Tomb;Vampire;Vanishing;Vengeful;Wise} =
  • ( Magic Flocking Muddy Royal Mining Martyr) =
  • Magic Flocking Muddy Royal Mining Martyr
  • Starting Powers:
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:07 am
  • [+]
  • 29692. image
  • 6custom15{Cultists;Drow;Flames;Gnomes;IronDwarves;Kraken;Liches;Lizardmen;Mudmen;Mummies;Ogres;ShadowMimes;Shrooms;Spiderines;WillOWisps} =
  • ( Cultists Liches IronDwarves Cultists Spiderines Kraken) =
  • Cultists Liches IronDwarves Cultists Spiderines Kraken
  • Starting Races:
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:08 am
  • [+]
  • 29693. image
  • 1custom10{Drow;Flames;Gnomes;Lizardmen;Mudmen;Mummies;Ogres;ShadowMimes;Shrooms;WillOWisps} =
  • ( Mummies) =
  • Mummies
  • Reroll for 2nd cultists:
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:10 am
Noah D

Arlington
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok... I swear I haven't been bribing anybody, really! 3 for 3 in the lottery, wow!
Thanks once more Matt, and hello again to Dave and BK *Wave

Mining Spiderines straight out of the last game huh?

I think the Liche might be my best choice, but the Cultists look like the most fun, so Cultists it is, for free! 10 in hand.

Conquests:
The Cultists enter the virgin map via the river at 27, swimming through 28 silent as death, navy-seal-style, to surprise the pair of three-headed-poodles at 33. It takes 4 cultists to throw them down and shave them, while two Cultists who drew short straws stay in the river as rear guards.

Beneath the trapdoor the three-headed dogs guarded, the Cultists discover... 1custom15{FlyingDoormat;FroggyRing;StinkySocks;ScepterAvarice;ShinyOrb;RabbitSword;AltarSouls;CryptTombRaider;DiamondFields;BrassPipe;FountainYouth;KeepMotherland;LostMine;Stonehedge;Pentacle} -> ( LostMine) -> LostMine
The Mine of the Lost Dwarf! 'Mazing!

Cthulhu is summoned from the void, taking residence in the mine and emboldening his followers.

With frenzied Cultishness,
1 takes 34
1 takes 35
2 take 32

Redeployment:
The swimming Cultists in 27 and 28 are finally told they can stop treading water
3 cultists each take up post in 32, 24, and 35
1 cultist works the mines under Cthulhu's baleful eye.

Score:
4(Cultists) + 2(LostMine) = +6
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 29699. argus88
  • 1custom15{FlyingDoormat;FroggyRing;StinkySocks;ScepterAvarice;ShinyOrb;RabbitSword;AltarSouls;CryptTombRaider;DiamondFields;BrassPipe;FountainYouth;KeepMotherland;LostMine;Stonehedge;Pentacle} =
  • ( LostMine) =
  • LostMine
  • Beneath the trapdoor the three-headed dogs guarded, the Cultists discover...
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:11 am
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see 7 tokens for Liches in the rulebook instead of 5. Which one's the misprint? Looks like the rulebook is wrong since you get 10 Lich tokens in the game.

Never played Underground before. Looking forward to it! Kinda glad I got in this instead of another vanilla game.

Oh, and I've finished 3rd in every single Small World PBF game I've played. Even when, um, there were 3 players. So I'm no threat!

That's right, I already went there before my first turn of the game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Perkins
United States
Monroe Twp
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
selwyth wrote:
That's right, I already went there before my first turn of the game...

Completely awesome.

Thanks for hosting, Matt!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt W
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
New Power: 1custom15{Adventurous;Fisher;Frightened;Immortal;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Shield;Stone;Thieving;Tomb;Vampire;Vanishing;Vengeful;Wise} -> ( Stone) -> Stone
New Race: 1custom9{Drow;Flames;Gnomes;Lizardmen;Mudmen;Ogres;ShadowMimes;Shrooms;WillOWisps} -> ( ShadowMimes) -> ShadowMimes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 29719. image
  • 1custom15{Adventurous;Fisher;Frightened;Immortal;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Shield;Stone;Thieving;Tomb;Vampire;Vanishing;Vengeful;Wise} =
  • ( Stone) =
  • Stone
  • New Power:
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 pm
  • [+]
  • 29720. image
  • 1custom9{Drow;Flames;Gnomes;Lizardmen;Mudmen;Ogres;ShadowMimes;Shrooms;WillOWisps} =
  • ( ShadowMimes) =
  • ShadowMimes
  • New Race:
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 pm
Dave Perkins
United States
Monroe Twp
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
If Noah thought about the Liches, then I should think about the Liches. But maybe he's crafty enough to misdirect me? I can't tell!

I will take the 10 Flocking Liches.

Conquest
2 Liches paw through the mud in region 1, hunting for grumbs [1]
4 Liches defeat the.. Rocket Golems? in region 9, unearthing the 1custom14{FlyingDoormat;FroggyRing;StinkySocks;ScepterAvarice;ShinyOrb;RabbitSword;AltarSouls;CryptTombRaider;DiamondFields;BrassPipe;FountainYouth;KeepMotherland;Stonehedge;Pentacle} -> ( Stonehedge) -> Stonehedge place of popularness!

Might I ask someone else to pull a random power for me? Because, sadly, I have a dentist appointment I am running late for. I will finish my turn this afternoon!

Turn continued below!

[1] I typo'd 'grubs' and decided I liked what I got

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 29724. Ananab Tilps
  • 1custom14{FlyingDoormat;FroggyRing;StinkySocks;ScepterAvarice;ShinyOrb;RabbitSword;AltarSouls;CryptTombRaider;DiamondFields;BrassPipe;FountainYouth;KeepMotherland;Stonehedge;Pentacle} =
  • ( Stonehedge) =
  • Stonehedge
  • region 9, unearthing the
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:38 pm
Noah D

Arlington
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ananab Tilps wrote:
If Noah thought about the Liches, then I should think about the Liches. But maybe he's crafty enough to misdirect me? I can't tell!

Haha, what are we playing here, poker?

Rolling is fun, I'll bite!
And the fabulous prize the Rocket Golems protected is... 1custom15{Adventurous;Fisher;Frightened;Immortal;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Shield;Stone;Thieving;Tomb;Vampire;Vanishing;Vengeful;Wise} -> ( Thieving) -> Thieving

Um
Matt I'm sorry!!!!! Wow, what are the odds....shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 29730. argus88
  • 1custom15{Adventurous;Fisher;Frightened;Immortal;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Shield;Stone;Thieving;Tomb;Vampire;Vanishing;Vengeful;Wise} =
  • ( Thieving) =
  • Thieving
  • And the fabulous prize the Rocket Golems protected is...
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:15 pm
Snappy Dan
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
argus88 wrote:
argus88 previously rolled 1custom15{Adventurous;Fisher;Frightened;Immortal;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Shield;Stone;Thieving;Tomb;Vampire;Vanishing;Vengeful;Wise} = ( Thieving) = Thieving ( And the fabulous prize the Rocket Golems protected is...)

Doh! Lightning strikes Matt, again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah D

Arlington
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So, Stonehenge of thieving is in possession of the flocking Lich, which as an aside, I can't say without feeling that it's some censored obscenity being applied to Dave's race.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt W
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mysterio wrote:
argus88 wrote:
argus88 previously rolled 1custom15{Adventurous;Fisher;Frightened;Immortal;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Shield;Stone;Thieving;Tomb;Vampire;Vanishing;Vengeful;Wise} = ( Thieving) = Thieving ( And the fabulous prize the Rocket Golems protected is...)

Doh! Lightning strikes Matt, again!

Noooooo!

Ummm, it's because stone wasn't removed before the roll? Yeah... That's the ticket... Who am I kidding, the roll stands. Have fun ya thieving bastages

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah D

Arlington
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ooooh, I did leave stone in there, yeah, that's a valid reason to roll again, right? right?

BTW, here's a puzzler for all of you. Stonehenge of immortality. What happens when player A takes it from player B? (The same question would apply to Stonehenge of Martyrdom I suppose)
Player B gets one final usage of said power?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Perkins
United States
Monroe Twp
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Why does the roll stand, if it wasn't actually valid? I would think we would re-roll that puppy.

Oh wait, I see now that it's MATT who authorized the roll as valid, not Noah. My bad. Finishing my turn now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Perkins
United States
Monroe Twp
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb

I will take the 10 Flocking Liches. [1]

Conquest
2 Liches paw through the mud in region 1, hunting for grumbs [2]
4 Liches defeat the.. Rocket Golems? in region 9, unearthing the Stonehedge place of popularness! [3]

As seen above (thanks for rolling, Noah!), the power associated with Stonehenge is Thieving!

2 Liches pop into a mine and emerge in region 10, and, overheated by the kilns,
2 Liches plop into the cool mud of region 18.

Redeployment
None.

Scoring
+4 Lich regions
+2 Flocking bonus
+0 Flucking Botch pog played
+0 Lick Bucker Funch Muncher card revealed
+0 Fcuk apparel sale
for a total of +6

[1] That does sound like swears, Noah
[2] I typo'd 'grubs' and decided that I liked what I got
[3] The actual roll is in my post, above

New power: 1custom13{Adventurous;Fisher;Frightened;Immortal;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Shield;Tomb;Vampire;Vanishing;Vengeful;Wise} -> ( Vanishing) -> Vanishing
New race: 1custom8{Drow;Flames;Gnomes;Lizardmen;Mudmen;Ogres;Shrooms;WillOWisps} -> ( Drow) -> Drow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 29756. Ananab Tilps
  • 1custom13{Adventurous;Fisher;Frightened;Immortal;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Shield;Tomb;Vampire;Vanishing;Vengeful;Wise} =
  • ( Vanishing) =
  • Vanishing
  • New power:
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 pm
  • [+]
  • 29757. Ananab Tilps
  • 1custom8{Drow;Flames;Gnomes;Lizardmen;Mudmen;Ogres;Shrooms;WillOWisps} =
  • ( Drow) =
  • Drow
  • New race:
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 pm
Noah D

Arlington
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
selwyth wrote:
What's so bad about Thieving? Nobody will dare go into anywhere adjacent to region 9 (unless they take region 9)? Seems very powerful to me, especially with the Flockers, I mean Liches.

Refer here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/675135/game-46-its-an-underg...

Let's just say that this isn't the first thieving stonehenge, and at the end of the first game, Matt (apparently jinxing himself) said he hoped we didn't see that combo again, as it makes scoring quite a bit more difficult.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah D

Arlington
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ananab Tilps wrote:

[1] That does sound like swears, Noah

Glad it's not just me...

Where's my Flockin' bonus!!?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's time to Meet the Flockers.

In region 9, that is.

Why can't it be my turn yet...!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B K
msg tools
Taking 10 MUDDY Iron Dwarves. These Dwarves are straight up filthy.

4 Dwarves get their hands dirty in 23... they uncover treasure!

1custom13{FlyingDoormat;FroggyRing;StinkySocks;ScepterAvarice;ShinyOrb;RabbitSword;AltarSouls;CryptTombRaider;DiamondFields;BrassPipe;FountainYouth;KeepMotherland;Pentacle} -> ( CryptTombRaider) -> CryptTombRaider

A friendly ghost appears. He appreciates the Dwarves' carefree, mud frolicking lifestyle, and offers his protection!

2 Dwarves secure a mine on 22.
2 Dwarves continue through the gem fields of 45
2 Dwarves grab another mine at 7. Hammers shall be forged!

Redeploy
The ghost floats over to 7, with 1 Dwarf
5 Dwarves hold 23
1 Dwarf on 15
3 Dwarves on 22

Hammertime!
The dwarves forge two hammers. These are mostly used for carpentry. No need for alarm.

+4 territory, +1 Mud= +5VPs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 29764. delirium266
  • 1custom13{FlyingDoormat;FroggyRing;StinkySocks;ScepterAvarice;ShinyOrb;RabbitSword;AltarSouls;CryptTombRaider;DiamondFields;BrassPipe;FountainYouth;KeepMotherland;Pentacle} =
  • ( CryptTombRaider) =
  • CryptTombRaider
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:07 pm
Matt W
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
New Power: 1custom12{Adventurous;Fisher;Frightened;Immortal;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Shield;Tomb;Vampire;Vengeful;Wise} -> ( Immortal) -> Immortal
New Race: 1custom8{Drow;Flames;Gnomes;Lizardmen;Mudmen;Ogres;Shrooms;WillOWisps} -> ( Shrooms) -> Shrooms

Current Relics and Places Die:
1custom12{FlyingDoormat;FroggyRing;StinkySocks;ScepterAvarice;ShinyOrb;RabbitSword;AltarSouls;DiamondFields;BrassPipe;FountainYouth;KeepMotherland;Pentacle}

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 29768. image
  • 1custom12{Adventurous;Fisher;Frightened;Immortal;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Shield;Tomb;Vampire;Vengeful;Wise} =
  • ( Immortal) =
  • Immortal
  • New Power:
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:59 pm
  • [+]
  • 29770. image
  • 1custom8{Drow;Flames;Gnomes;Lizardmen;Mudmen;Ogres;Shrooms;WillOWisps} =
  • ( Shrooms) =
  • Shrooms
  • New Race:
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Noah D

Arlington
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
delirium266 wrote:

A friendly ghost appears. He appreciates the Dwarves' carefree, mud frolicking lifestyle, and offers his protection!

I bet the ghost is offended! Then again, one should make allowances for dwarves misunderstanding the finer points of sex differentiation. (It's the beard)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob atkins
United States
California
flag msg tools
I'll try out the mummies.

Conquer:

5 mummies take 48 to find 1custom12{FlyingDoormat;FroggyRing;StinkySocks;ScepterAvarice;ShinyOrb;RabbitSword;AltarSouls;DiamondFields;BrassPipe;FountainYouth;KeepMotherland;Pentacle} -> ( KeepMotherland) -> KeepMotherland
3 wander into 49
3 more take 50
3 wander into 51
1 attempts to take 54, needs 2 1custom6{0;0;0;1;2;3} = (0) = 0

redeploy:
the queen and 1 mummy settle into the keep on 48
5 go to 49 and 50
4 go to 51

Scoring:
5vp(4 regions + 1 motherland)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 29779. varoan
  • 1custom12{FlyingDoormat;FroggyRing;StinkySocks;ScepterAvarice;ShinyOrb;RabbitSword;AltarSouls;DiamondFields;BrassPipe;FountainYouth;KeepMotherland;Pentacle} =
  • ( KeepMotherland) =
  • KeepMotherland
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:57 pm
  • [+]
  • 29781. varoan
  • 1custom6{0;0;0;1;2;3} =
  • (0) =
  • 1 attempts to take 54, needs 2
  • Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:04 pm
B K
msg tools
argus88 wrote:
delirium266 wrote:

I bet the ghost is offended! Then again, one should make allowances for dwarves misunderstanding the finer points of sex differentiation. (It's the beard)

blush

How could I forget dat ass?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt W
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
New Power: 1custom11{Adventurous;Fisher;Frightened;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Shield;Tomb;Vampire;Vengeful;Wise} -> ( Adventurous) -> Adventurous
New Race: 1custom7{Drow;Flames;Gnomes;Lizardmen;Mudmen;Ogres;WillOWisps} -> ( WillOWisps) -> WillOWisps

Current Relics and Places Die:
1custom11{FlyingDoormat;FroggyRing;StinkySocks;ScepterAvarice;ShinyOrb;RabbitSword;AltarSouls;DiamondFields;BrassPipe;FountainYouth;Pentacle}
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 29791. image
  • 1custom11{Adventurous;Fisher;Frightened;Mystic;Quarreling;Reborn;Shield;Tomb;Vampire;Vengeful;Wise} =
  • ( Adventurous) =
  • Adventurous
  • New Power:
  • Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:50 am
  • [+]
  • 29792. image
  • 1custom7{Drow;Flames;Gnomes;Lizardmen;Mudmen;Ogres;WillOWisps} =
  • ( WillOWisps) =
  • WillOWisps
  • New Race:
  • Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:50 am
Dave Perkins
United States
Monroe Twp
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
selwyth wrote:
Why can't it be my turn yet...!

!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hah, I was here, just looking up and checking some wording. I believe Spiderines cannot Thieve across chasms because chasm-adjacent is only adjacent for purpose of conquests?

Anyway, Thieving Mining Spiderines look way too juicy right now. Lie low on first turn be damned.

11 tokens in hand

Conquests
6 take 9, killing 1 Flocker, Dave redeploys 3 Flockers
I am now Thieving!
2 take 42
2 take 37
Attempt 6, need 1+ 1custom6{0;0;0;1;2;3} = (3) = 3 success
^^^ same reinforcement die as in SW, right?

Redeploy
2 in 37
2 in 42
5 in 9
2 in 6

+4 Spiderine regions
+3 Mining
+4 Thieving

-1 to everybody else because I'm adjacent to all of you.

+11 VPs YEEE-HAH! That's my two middle fingers in the air to all of you!!!

If I misunderstood anything about Thieving and Spiderine and my score is wrong, please allow me to retake my entire turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 29793. selwyth
  • 1custom6{0;0;0;1;2;3} =
  • (3) =
  • Attempt 6, need 1+
  • Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:18 am
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [10] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.