Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Hoyt

Butte
Montana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...:MEWNX:IT

I purchased a set of these Zombies and am impressed. They are about about 33mm, which makes them a little tall for my 28mm soldiers, but maybe the act of becoming a Zombie also causes a slight growth spurt? I based mine last night and they came out real nice, although most of the figures actual stand on their own with out a base pretty well.

Anyway, 24 Zombies for $9, free shipping, no painting, indestructible kid-proof rubber, I think these would be great for any Zombie game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James H├ębert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Man! Those are UGLY.

How perfect.

zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
Since they are iridescent I assume they are the type of Zombies brought upon by nuclear means. This should explain the extra height.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McMurray
United States
Jamestown
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder how well they stand up... They are leaning against a box or something and the feet don't look like they would hold them up very well. Other than that they look great. I may have to think about getting a set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Z.
United States
Marlton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Remind me of M.U.S.C.L.E. Men...meaning they won't stand up for anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Lizak
United States
Fairfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
They look terrible to me. I play miniatures for the look of the game. These are barely better than shaped lumps of clay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodriquez Wrenchezo
United States
warner robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
those look like the "quarter" toys ye get from the machines...
not sure if they're worth that much either.

cheers
Rod

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hoyt

Butte
Montana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they are surplus "quarter toys" like from a gumball machine. They do stand up fairly well, but I based mine by supergluing their feet to some extra poker chips from Axis and Allies.

Of course they don't compare to real hand-painted minatures if that is what you want. I saw a chance to get a bunch of decent figures with no painting etc. required that look pretty good and can stand up to enthusatic play. For me, the play is the thing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.