Subject: Custom Woodwork rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre Rebstock
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine is working in custom wood furniture. The company he works in is a bit on the quiet time at the moment (like many businesses). Recently I've been talking to him about those cool custom storage boxes for Dominion I saw on BGG. He reckons that'd be fairly easy to make so I was wondering if I should point him towards sites that design cool gaming furniture like http://geekchichq.com/ He's definetely got the skills for that
Are there any people out here that would be interested in that sort of things or no point whatsoever? Obviously I don't have any prices (or inkling thereof) but if some of you are indeed keen, I'll have a chat with him about setting up a website or contact details. Just trying to help out a mate

mmmm... I'm realising this post might contrevene the terms of the board. However since I'm only trying to gauge potential interest, I'm not sure. If it is then I'll be happy to remove the post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
North Ryde - Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Duplicitous!
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh... I wish I had that talent. My wife calls me "Fire", because wood and I are natural enemies. cry

I may be interested if the price isn't excessive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Pierre, I really like the concept, but don't really have any spare cash lying around. The only thing I'd be nervous about with a game like Dominion is that a new expansion gets released every 3 weeks...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clague
New Zealand
Hamilton
Waikato
flag msg tools
badge
I can see my house from here!
mbmbmbmbmb
seriouslyboard wrote:
... a new expansion gets released every 3 weeks...

Well we know now how many more expansions are planned (two more large and one small I think) - so you could estimate pretty well how much space you would need.

The problem is that the complete set weighs about as much as a small hippopottamus, and that's without the box

However, I would be interested in some indication of price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.