Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fellow railgamers,

I've finally managed to acquire the four brown dice, but I've no rules for them.
Could anyone help me out here?
Thanks!

Liebe Eisenbahnspieler,

ich habe es letztendlich geschafft, die vier braunen Würfel aufzutreiben, jedoch ohne Regeln.
Kann mir hier bitte irgendwer aushelfen?
Danke!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Badura
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know there are none. Treat those dices as complex (orange) dices. When taking orange dices player may take brown dices instead just as if they were orange. (Providing there are any left.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
How unimaginative!

This would mean, that the (quoted from the expansion's front page) "additional rules page with information about how to use this new die in Railroad Dice games" is the same as the "Railroad Dice Crossing" rulessheet, included in the Railroad Dice Germany game.

Anyway, thanks for your help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.