Subject: Selling Games in San Francisco Bay Area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
Only local pick-up. Geekmail or reply if interested, or if you want more info. Trades offers through geekmail are welcome. All sales will go through BGG Marketplace.

Age of Empires III - $38 (the better 2ed. In shrink, but slight dent on the box)
Arkham Horror - $27 (received in trade, excellent condition, have to double-check contents; 99% sure it's fine)
BattleLore + Call to Arms + Dragons expansions - $85 (includes Plano boxes that sort all pieces and fit in the base-game box)

C&C: Ancients - $35 (3ed with the mounted board, blocks are already stickered, and this includes a storage box that sorts all the blocks)
Crokinole - $60 (this is the Mayday board; you can look at it and test it before deciding whether to buy)
D&D: Castle Ravenloft - $35 (in shrink)
Edel, Stein & Reich - $35
The Golden City - $17 (German edition, but game is 100% language-independent)
Mammoth Hunters - $18
Manoeuvre - $25 (1ed)
Nuns on the Run - $15
RAF: The Battle of Britain 1940 - $25 A dog chewed the paper off one corner of the box...zombie but the box is okay (just a little ugly on one corner) and the game's unplayed.
San Juan + Expansion - $22
Serenissima - $40 (the original pirate game! OOP)
Small World + Cursed! + Grand Dames + ...Be Not Afraid - $58 (includes a storage box that sorts all the components and fits into the base game box!)

Space Hulk: Death Angel: The Card Game - $12
The Settlers of Catan - $13 (3ed)
Tower of Babel - $20 (in shrink)
Time's Up! Deluxe - $13 (played once)
Turn the Tide - $8 (played twice)
Valdora + Valdora Extra - $63
Zombie State: Diplomacy of the Dead - $22 (unplayed)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a drive, but you might have some luck at Bay Area Games Day on August 6th in Los Altos. Also, Games Kastle in Santa Clara has an annual (?) flea market. Unfortunately, it was just held a month or so ago. Let me know if you can't find the links.

I'd be interested in AH if you don't get an offer. I can also swap a Silver Line game for the Dark Angel one, again if you don't get an offer. I'm in Palo Alto and can meet you at a BAP meeting in Redwood City.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
A little closer: Black Diamond Games in Concord has a quarterly sale. You can put whatever price you want on the games, and if they sell, you get store credit.

Of course, that assumes you want to buy new games...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in some of these. I'm in Campbell in the South Bay. Do you ever come down this way? If so, send me a GM please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not usually, but I'll be at Pacificon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hung
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
selwyth wrote:
Not usually, but I'll be at Pacificon.

I suggest you bring those to the Sat Flea Market at Pacificon. I think they moved it up to the afternoon to maximize attendee.

--andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump.

If you ever sent me anything relating to buyer's interest and I didn't reply, send it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.