Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

will this game be on sale at Essen 2011? If so, can it be preordered? What will the price at Essen be?

Thanks

Mixo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Yes, no, €40.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Airfix Rules anyone?
badge
Ashwin in front of Tiger 131
mbmbmbmbmb

I think it says on the Treefrog website they have kept back some of the limited editions for sale. Should be a nice stampede when the doors open since some are now on sale on BGG for $250.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Yes, 100 limited editions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
gschmidl wrote:

Do they go for more?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Mjeh wrote:
gschmidl wrote:

Do they go for more?

In the past, Treefrog has always sold at Essen for their standard price (rounded appropriately for conversion to Euros). This included last year when London was a hot item. So while I don't know the answer for sure, it would be a change of approach if it were marked up for rarity.

(There was one exception last year, the demonstration copies of London were auctioned off at the end of the show for a charity, and they went for more than face value, even though used.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dearlove wrote:
Mr Mjeh wrote:
gschmidl wrote:

Do they go for more?

In the past, Treefrog has always sold at Essen for their standard price (rounded appropriately for conversion to Euros). This included last year when London was a hot item. So while I don't know the answer for sure, it would be a change of approach if it were marked up for rarity.

(There was one exception last year, the demonstration copies of London were auctioned off at the end of the show for a charity, and they went for more than face value, even though used.)

Thanks. I'm certainly not getting anything for auctioning, but I would like the nice components. Being strapped for cash might force me to go for the regular version though, if the more expensive one goes for more. Hence my question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.