Popular Tags: [View All]
michael dorazio
United States
tyngsboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't seem to find this at any online retailers. FFG website wasn't much help at first glance. Trade options within my area are limited too. Any ideas?

Runebound rulez.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you are out of luck getting this online anymore and I am doubtful if they will repackage the collection like this again. My bet is that lots of these got bought by resellers and split up to be sold again.

It doesn't seem like any of the decks have been reprinted in sometime so if you want these decks for collection you are probably best buying them now as I doubt we will see reprints. I kind of wonder if Runebound 3rd edition is in works.

Seems like the following are still available on Amazon but in small quantities:
The Cataclysm
The Seven Scions
Traps and Terrors
Rituals and Runes

Looks like Beasts and Bandits and Weapons of Legend can still be found on small retailer sites but probably not for long.

I haven't been in a FLGS for many months so no idea if they are still stocking it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael dorazio
United States
tyngsboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer. Makes sense that they would be bought and split up.

Thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got into runebound and would love to get my hands on this, was it not in production very long? Does anyone have any idea how to get ahold of a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clip611 wrote:
I think you are out of luck getting this online anymore and I am doubtful if they will repackage the collection like this again. My bet is that lots of these got bought by resellers and split up to be sold again.

It doesn't seem like any of the decks have been reprinted in sometime so if you want these decks for collection you are probably best buying them now as I doubt we will see reprints. I kind of wonder if Runebound 3rd edition is in works.

Seems like the following are still available on Amazon but in small quantities:
The Cataclysm
The Seven Scions
Traps and Terrors
Rituals and Runes

Looks like Beasts and Bandits and Weapons of Legend can still be found on small retailer sites but probably not for long.

I haven't been in a FLGS for many months so no idea if they are still stocking it.

This was just a repack of:
The Cataclysm
The Seven Scions
Traps and Terrors
Rituals and Runes
Beasts and Bandits
Weapons of Legend

It was a good deal at the time if you needed the final wave of expansion decks but vanished within months, as my older post said.

It was the last six decks in the original boxes packed in a slightly bigger box. Nothing special about it and doubtful you will find it now as it probably worth more to sell the six packs solo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.