3 Posts

Road Kill Rally» Forums » General

Subject: I have a question concering character cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
Are you not allowed to look at the other players hand? I raise this question because I was going to get it and play it solo. but in another thread of mine, someone told me that solo gameplay is impossible in this game and I wonder if the game rules state that any card in the players hand are not suppose to be seen by other players. If that's true then I cannot controll all players by myself because I will be looking at other cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. You cannot look at the other players' cards.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
Teamski wrote:
You are correct. You cannot look at the other players' cards.

-Ski

WOW, so playing this game solo is out of the question because knowing which card the other player will pull out defeats the purpose of the game. You cannot fight against yourself. I guess you cannot decide "I'm going to use the machine gun against this player" and you know the other opponent is going to get hit so you move that player's car out of danger, if you keep moving cars out of danger, therefore it defeats the combat purpose of the game.

I've played games like Chess and Dungeon Twister where you need another player to decide the moves for the other side

-In Dungeon Quest, you are not allow to see what combat card the opponent will pull out. The way I fix that in solo mode is that I shuffle the combat cards and randomly pick one up from the top of the deck, thats the card that the opponent plays

-In chess; I think of logical moves for both sides and usually one move can screw up the other side's strategy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.