Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy N
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE: Just realized that a lot of these details were way out of date (thanks Shivan!). Everything should be up to date now

To help answer some recurring questions about the product, here is the Product FAQ from our store page.

What is in each type of product?

Faction Decks
Each faction deck is a presorted set of 68 premium cards. These products give you a ready-to-play deck in the faction of your choosing. These are great if you have a friend who has a starter set and don’t want to purchase an entire starter set yourself. They are also great for augmenting a deck, allowing you to customize your deck with the card selection of two faction decks.

Starter Set
The starter set contains everything you need to play a game of Conquest Tactics. This set has all three of the faction decks, a chip board game board, a bag of glass markers, an initiative token, a rule book, and a full color quick start guide, as well as four additional cards scheduled to be released at a later date that allow you to customize your deck across factions and introduce troops and spells not seen in any of the presorted decks.

What size are the cards?
The cards are standard poker/trading card size, 2.5" x 3.5"

How big is the board, and what is it made of?

The board is 20"x27" and is made of standard game board material (chipboard)

What websites carry Conquest Tactics?

We're listed on Amazon and will soon be carried by Noble Knight Games

How can I get a copy internationally?
Noble Knight Games is your best bet!

What kinds of packs/expansions/sets are you planning for the future?
We're going to have two different types of expansions, both of which will be completely presorted and will include all the copies you would need of each card in the set. The first expansion type will broaden the existing factions with more troops, spells, skills, bases and victory conditions. The second expansion type will introduce new factions, new spell types and new skill types!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, you guys can't even mail to Canada! C'mon i under stand not wanting to ship overseas but I have never had anything lost coming over the border and I have ordered 100s of things. Let me buy the game!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fitzgerald
United States
Mazomanie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You missed the most important question - expected ship date

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiv@n Shiv@n
France
POITIERS
flag msg tools
Maybe it is time to update this FAQ since I believe it has several points that are no longer true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.