Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While we'll be more focused talking about WBC, I just wanted to give some advanced notice that we will be doing SMG demos at the Heat of Battle con the week after WBC
(Aug 12-13).
http://www.nationalww2museum.org/learn/educational-wwii-warg...

I say 12-13, even tho the Con runs through the 14th. But we're only doing SMG the Friday night session, then Sat morning and Sat. afternoon (and possibly some annex gaming at the con hotel Sat. night).

Note that this is not a 'vendor' trip. You won't be able to buy the game or figures there, altho I will have information to help you order online.

You will be able to see the game in action, what comes in Day of Days, and it appears you'll be able to see our first "expansion" as well.

Heat looks to be a very special con, given the location. Not many places where you can do WW2 gaming with a Sherman tank or 88 sitting nearby.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Wallace
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool place to do demos. I will look you up.

What times are the scheduled demos?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We will have a different scenario for each of 3 time slots--
Friday from 5p to 8p

Saturday from 9a to noon

Saturday from 1p to 4p, when the con shuts down for the day.

I have been told they do 'extended open gaming' at the Con hotel Saturday evening and expect to be there as well.

Thanks for asking, I hope to see you.

The scenarios are set up for 4-6 people but will be flexible enough to work in some more. It is a very quick game to pick up as well, so I expect to be rotating some folks in who come later, and someone who can only play a couple hours won't be killing the experience for everyone else if they have to leave before it's finished.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.