I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, agent! You have been recruited to serve your country in a matter of the upmost importance. It has recently come to our attention that an important government installation is being targeted for infiltration and destruction by a hostile enemy force. This hostile action against our installation cannot be tolerated. We have chosen you and your select team of highly trained and experienced agents to infiltrate and destroy the building first. This mission is a suicide mission, but which mission isn't? The important thing to remember is that in the end, if you are successful, you will have served your country as a hero. So go out there, and take one for the team!

THE INSTALLATION
The target location for the players will be an unnamed government installation. This installation consists of a number of locations on various levels. Each location within the installation will contain either a unique named room, will be a hallway connecting the rooms, the stairwell, or an information kiosk. Each location will also contain a set of exits which will be based on the cardinal directions (North, South, East, or West, or some combination of those directions), and will lead to the next appropriate location.

Each location within the building will have a separate chatroom.

The building will be inescapable do to the heightened security. We thank you for your cooperation for not trying to escape, as this would be counter to the mission objective.

THE INFORMATION KIOSK
Within this unnamed government installation there will be a number of information kiosks. Each kiosk can only be used once a day/night cycle, and will only be used by the first living player who enters the appropriate order into their Cassandra order system.

At Dawn, the player who uses the kiosk will learn the team of one random player in the game. Each use of the kiosk will always produce a different result.

No player can use a specific information kiosk more than once until that player has used all the information kiosks in the game. No player will be informed if he has used all of the kiosks in the game or why an attempt to use a kiosk has failed.

THE PLAYERS
Each player will be a member of a team of secret agents. Each secret agent will either possess one piece of the bomb, which need to be assembled or the location of where the bomb needs to be detonated.

Players will be unaware of who starts on their team. Each team will have a unique name to allow the players to identify who is on your team. Only players who are members of their team will know their team name.

DEATH AND DYING
There will be no normal lynch or Night Kill. Instead, any player can be killed at any time, if two players choose to kill a third player. To successfully kill a player, the two players choosing to kill the third player must type the phrase Kill Player in the location chat where all three players are.

A player may also choose to cancel a kill order before it is carried out. To cancel a kill order before it is carried out, the player must type the phrase Cancel Kill Player in the location chat before a second player enters their kill order for the same player.

A player who is killed in this manner will be immediately considered dead for the purposes of the game. That player therefore cannot be used kill another player. Any player killed is asked to stay in the room where they are killed in, until such time as Management can arrange for their corpse to be delivered. Management appreciates your cooperation in this.

THE BOMB
Each team will have split among them one complete bomb. The majority of the team will start with a piece of the bomb. The final player for each team will start with the location the bomb needs to be detonated in. Each player can only carry one item at a time. At Dusk/Dawn, any two players who share a location can choose to attempt to assemble their bomb pieces. If successful, one player chosen at random will received the newly assembled bomb pieces. If the pieces cannot be assembled, then they do not possess pieces for the same bomb. Only two pieces can be assembled at a day/night cycle.

Once the bomb has been successfully assembled from all of it's disparate pieces, it must be successfully carried to the detonation location, where it is required to stay for 1 full day/night cycle before it detonates.

SABOTAGE
Each team will have a total of 2 sabotages in them. Any member of any team will be able to use these sabotages at they wish, though only one at a time. Any room can be sabotaged, but it requires 2 sabotages to be used at the same time. To sabotage a room, both players are required to post Sabotage Room in the chatroom for that location. If only one player attempts to sabotage, it will not be used by that player.

A room can be sabotaged by one team using both of their sabotages, or two players from opposite teams using one of their sabotages.

If a room is sabotages, if cannot have a bomb set off in it. If the room is chosen location for a teams bomb to be set off, then that team cannot win by setting off their bomb, and will have to achieve victory a in a different way.

THE LEADERS
The player on each team who starts with the location of where the bomb needs to be detonated will be the team leader. Each team leader will share a chat with each other team leader. The team leaders will be anonymous in those chats.

THE THREAD
Players are free to post in the thread as much or as little as they would like. There is no restriction other than no directly quoting from any of the chats.

VICTORY CONDITIONS
1. The first team that successfully detonates it's bomb will end the game and achieve a win.
2. If only one team is left alive, that team will immediately win.
3. If there are only two players left alive in the game, and they are on different teams, and neither of their bombs can be detonated, then only those 2 players will win. The player's teams will lose.

OTHER RULES
Dusk/Dawn: 10:00pm BGG
Results: As soon as possible.
Physics: Every quarter hour, but not between dusk and dawn and not over the weekend.
Movement per day: 12 per day/night cycle
Item Limit: 1 item per player.
Starts: Starts on the first Monday after it fills.
Weekend: Does not run over weekend.

-NO POSTING when the Mods say NO POSTING...
-There will be No Posting between Dusk and Dawn.
-Players must participate. Players not posting in the 24 hours will be replaced.
-No "zombie" posts.
-If BGG is down, especially in the final hour or so prior to dawn, the day may be delayed or
postponed unless previously announced otherwise.
-Geekmail may be used for questions and orders if Cassie is unavailable.
-Ask questions in red to receive an answer in red.
-No deleting of posts without Mod permission.
-No direct quotes of Mod PMs/chats.
-Rules subject to change.
-No Encryption

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf Impossible: Secrets, Spies, and 'Splosions - A game of intrigue, backstabbing, espionage....and blowing things up - SIGN UP (0/24)
Player List According to Cassandra:
Accatitippi
adiamant
annab
Belash
bwt2q
david707
dcorrin
funkadillo
jfro
kristiefix
kuchick
LudesFactor
lvoverride
Melriken
Mulligans
saberwolf13
SuperChutney
thenix
TheSparky
Vovix
watshisname08
xandryyte
ZenMonkey11
ziilch

24 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/6810...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna B.
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf Impossible: Secrets, Spies, and 'Splosions - A game of intrigue, backstabbing, espionage....and blowing things up - SIGN UP (0/24)
BOOM!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf Impossible: Secrets, Spies, and 'Splosions - A game of intrigue, backstabbing, espionage....and blowing things up - SIGN UP (4/24)
So, what does sabotage do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf Impossible: Secrets, Spies, and 'Splosions - A game of intrigue, backstabbing, espionage....and blowing things up - SIGN UP (4/24)
Vovix wrote:

It makes a room unable to be used to detonate the bomb in. Meaning if a room is sabotaged, and it's the room the bomb needs to be detonated in, then the only way that team can then win is to kill off the other teams.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf Impossible: Secrets, Spies, and 'Splosions - A game of intrigue, backstabbing, espionage....and blowing things up - SIGN UP (5/24)
Dispaminite wrote:
Vovix wrote:

It makes a room unable to be used to detonate the bomb in. Meaning if a room is sabotaged, and it's the room the bomb needs to be detonated in, then the only way that team can then win is to kill off the other teams.

But each team can only sabotage once, correct?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf Impossible: Secrets, Spies, and 'Splosions - A game of intrigue, backstabbing, espionage....and blowing things up - SIGN UP (5/24)
Also, is it obvious from entering a room that it has been sabotaged?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And why is more than half of the thread my posts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And how many teams are there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vovix wrote:
And why is more than half of the thread my posts?

Three fifths now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SPELL OF POWER!(whatever that is)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vovix wrote:
Also, is it obvious from entering a room that it has been sabotaged?

Each team can sabotage twice, but it takes two sabotages to sabotage one room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn you Dispy!!

Well, hopefully this won't fill up *too* quickly or I'll just deal or I'll drop... I'll keep a watch out and do what feels right when it gets filled or close to it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Stabs
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf Impossible: Secrets, Spies, and 'Splosions - A game of intrigue, backstabbing, espionage....and blowing things up - SIGN UP (7/24)
Hurray! Confusion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Effinger
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Re: Werewolf Impossible: Secrets, Spies, and 'Splosions - A game of intrigue, backstabbing, espionage....and blowing things up - SIGN UP (8/24)
Out of town that week. Although that's probably best for my sanity's sake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lasse Sumborg
Denmark
Odense M
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf Impossible: Secrets, Spies, and 'Splosions - A game of intrigue, backstabbing, espionage....and blowing things up - SIGN UP (8/24)
;O -

Generic sadface cuz of deadlines.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna B.
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LaSJ wrote:
;O -

Generic sadface cuz of deadlines.

...Except there is no lynch.

And no nightkill.
So, no deadlines.

Cassie processes movement orders every 15 minutes, and you only have 12 of those per cycle - so you need to check in 12 times per cycle, but that is "all".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
England
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Azorius Senate
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick Question:
So you can move every fifteen minutes, but only up to 12 times within 24 hour period between dawn and dusk?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
david707 wrote:
Quick Question:
So you can move every fifteen minutes, but only up to 12 times within 24 hour period between dawn and dusk?

Correct. You can use all your moves up within 3 hours (which is to help everyone who can't be on constantly).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
England
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Azorius Senate
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, this seems interesting, *signs up*.
Any reason why a team leader would want to chat with the leader of an enemy team?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
England
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Azorius Senate
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, no posting for the 12 hours between dusk and dawn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
david707 wrote:

The time between dusk and dawn will be the amount of time it takes us to process the few orders between the two, and to write any fluff. At most it'll be an hour between the two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
England
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Azorius Senate
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf Impossible: Secrets, Spies, and 'Splosions - A game of intrigue, backstabbing, espionage....and blowing things up - SIGN UP (9/24)
Dispaminite wrote:
david707 wrote:

The time between dusk and dawn will be the amount of time it takes us to process the few orders between the two, and to write any fluff. At most it'll be an hour between the two.

Ah right, I thought it'd be twelve hours with both dusk and dawn being 10pm BGG time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Corrin
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
Traveller Werewolf - more games planned
badge
Still have werewolf games in sign-up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf Impossible: Secrets, Spies, and 'Splosions - A game of intrigue, backstabbing, espionage....and blowing things up - SIGN UP (9/24)
I am always interested in these sort of complicated games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Werewolf Impossible: Secrets, Spies, and 'Splosions - A game of intrigue, backstabbing, espionage....and blowing things up - SIGN UP (11/24)
Rock and Roll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.